DVDSantaFraud charges

I purchased this dvdSanta a couple of years ago and lately i had to have my computer wiped due to a virus. When I tried to contact DVDSanta to get back my program they gave no reply. They are still advertising on the net so i bought the program again and thought that after I had purchased i they would make a refund of my money.

This wasn't the case. After endless e/mails which up to today have never been answered, I decided to try and get their phone number from their address which I have lost.I got the international directory inquirers and it was them that told me this wasn't an address for DVDSanta.

Although this company seems to be about on the net, none of their e/mail addresses seem to be valid as my e/mails were all sent back by mailer demon.There is no customer services whatever so people beware, you can get the program but absolutely nothing else after that

• De
    delvin Feb 07, 2012

this is a spam dvdsanta is not good do not spend no more money i brought it and i haven't been able to use it yet i guess i will send it to the better bussiness b--------

• Do
    Donsmith249 Jun 10, 2011

Same problems here, no communication. I want to dispute the charges but cant find it on my credit card, any one know what it shows up as???

JOE GREEN Dec 11, 2010

I HAVE A PROBLEM SIMILIAR TO THE OTHERS, I BOUGHT PROGRAM DVD SANTA FOR 9.99 DOWNLOADED IT, LOST SOME FILES AND DVD SANTA1 DAY LATER WENT BACK TO REDOWNLOAD, MY 24 HOUR DOWNLOAD WINDOW WAS PASSED.TRYED TO CONTACT DVD SANTA.LEFT 3 OR 4 E-MAILS NO RESPONCE, WENT BACK TO PAY PAL ACCOUNT LEFTT A MESSAGE FOR SELLER, DOUGLAS KIDD, IPROBRALLY SAID A FEW THINGS I SHOULDN'T SAID ANY WAY HE SAID THAT I HAD DOWNLOADED THE DVD SANTA 3 TIMES WITHIN MY TIME LIMIT AND IF I WANTED IT AGAIN I COULD PAY HIM 9.99 AGAIN. WELL I TEXT HIM BACK AND TOLD HIM AN OLD
    SAYING "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY
    JOE GREEN

• Pr
    PropTrey Dec 09, 2010

At the purchase point they said that if the program ever had to be reinstalled that all you had to do was E-Mail to customer support and a dowload like would be sent. Well my computer was formatted twice and I E-mailed them at least six times for the download link and received no response. I purchased the program in August and only used it for a few weeks. Today all I can get is the trial version with their annoying watermark. It's ashame because I really think it a good program.

• Su
    sue spencer Mar 10, 2010

dvd santa is great the program works fine i paid $9.99 there is a demo version so you can try it first
    the only problem THEY DO NOT ANSWER OR COMMUNICATE ...VERY FRUSTRATING
    I have bought the program 3 times now due to virus/shutdowns etc...they just will not answer any problems
    sue spencer australia

• Ly
    Lynn Anderson Feb 17, 2010

I just bought the program last night and it will not work on my Windows7 64 bit. I tried several times to email them to get a refund, but they refuse to answer any of the emails. So, I guess I got screwed out of $44.93. After I bought the downloaded program I found out you can buy it for $9.99, which is still a waste of money.
    LET ME EXPRESS THIS STRONGLY...DO NOT DOWNLOAD DVDSANTA. IF YOU DO, DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD. WRITE A CHECK, AT LEAST YOU CAN STOP PAYMENT ON THE CHECK.
    DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DVDSANTA

• Fl
    flyersnjgal1 Aug 02, 2009

I am having the same problem - how can businesses continue to be able to work like this