DVD planet.orgFraud

E

This whole site is a big scam, they look legit., but are never going to send what you order, but will take you money. I am going to write to cananda's attorney general or what ever agency looks into this kind of scam and also to the postal service in canada, since this co gives a tracking no. for something that is not there.

More DVD planet.org Complaints & Reviews

• Be
    Beverly C. Rust Dec 18, 2007

Item ordered was not delivered.Having trouble contacting these people. Money was not credited back to my charge card.

• Da
    Dan Isaac Dec 26, 2007

I also never received my order. Ordered Nov 6, kept emailing back and forth. Company kept saying it is in the mail and be there before Christmas. It is after Christmas and still isn't here. Now company is no longer answering my emails and i have not been refunded. Contacted Better Business Bureau.

• Ro
    Robin Calote Dec 27, 2007

My Son ordered his DVD box set nov 21st they charged our card right away. Never received the DVDs They don't respond Back. They e-mailed me once, from [protected]@dvdcompliations.com said they were running late would get by Christmas. My son checks the mail every day waiting. Thats just wrong! Now when I try to e-mail them it gets returned or still no response.

John J. Foley Dec 31, 2007

Ordered the complete tv series of the Twilight Zone and of the Untouchables. Never received either one. I would think that there is fake tracking also. Most likely one big ripe off. Took me for over $200.00. Do not buy from them. JUST WHAT WILL THE GOVERNMENT DO ABOUT THIS...

Maureen Macauley Jan 05, 2008

Shame on you DVDplanet.org I ordered the complete series of the Carol Burnett show. It took a long time to get them. This was a Christmas present from my mother. These DVD were bootlegged recordings from the television station TV land. They are extremely poor quality. Is this not illegal?

• Na
    Nancy Dudash Jan 05, 2008

I too have been scammed by them! Ordered DVD on Dec. 5th , they said they were sorry for the delay and would reship and should receive by the 4th. HA HA never did! What can we do about them? I am going to call my credit card company and see if they will credit my account as they charged me the day after I placed the order!

• Kr
    Krystal Sheltry Jan 24, 2008

I was also scammed by them! i just found out today that it was a scam. The post office that i talked to told me that they have had about 25 people who ordered things around christmas, and never got them. From DVD Planet of course. Im not sure about getting my money back, but i just want people to know about this scam. And be careful about your card number, they can use it for many other things as well.

Mark Van Beek Feb 14, 2008

The DVDPlanet.org is no longer in existance. Due to the hard work of those that got scammed, me and many others with complaints to the movie production companies, and other agencies that deal with fraudulant charges, we were able to get them to close their doors. When they were in existance they would continue to make promises on refunding the money. In many cases it was stated they were going to send out a cashiers check since they can not refund the credit card. This is a ploy to delay the process. Most credit card companies will only allow you 60 days to dispute a charge. If the DVDPlanet can get you to hold out hope for that long, then there is nothing you can do. I would suggest everyone quickly dispute the charge through their credit card company. There should be no question about the dispute, and your money will be returned.

• Bt
    B Todd Feb 17, 2008

I too was ripped off.

• Ro
    Robert Steen Feb 20, 2008

I ordered on Dec.22 and they didnt give me a tracking # at all. All they did is take my money.

• Ke
    Kenneth Ford Jun 18, 2008

I ordered and paid for the complete "Twilight Zone DVD Collection" in November 2007. I received an incomplete collection! I received an email on January 12th stating: "We are looking for a supplier who has a quality product. We have made a list and will be sending all customers who purchased this set, a free one in the coming weeks, as soon as we source out a quality supplier".

Although I've emailed inquiries in March & May, the last correespondence I received from DVDPlanet.org was on January 12th. I have neither received a "free set" nor any refund.