DVD ExpressBad service

J

WOO HOO!!! FINALLY THIS COMPANY IS GONE! IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A BUNCH OF WORSE PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE WERE THE BIGGEST ### ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND I HOPE EVERY ONE OF THEM ROTS IN HELL. 2/14/04

This company is the most ridiculous bunch of theives I have ever met.

HOW they got such a high rating is beyond me. I wouldn't give them another penny if I was on my death bed.

Anyway, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and to my surprise (and hopefully other userrs here), their phone number was listed! I have no idea if it is correct, since today is Sunday. But you know, first thing Monday morning, they will be getting a LOT of angry calls... Hopefully...

So in a nutshell, I order 11 DVD's, got 2, got a refund for 2, and they now say "since I never got a tracking number (oh now it's MY fault they stink), they won't answer any of my emails anymore.

To make things worse, 7 of the DVD's I didn't get charged for until 2 months later and I just happened to not have enough money in my account and I got banged for $26.00 each in over draft fees for 7 DVD's. Those sure were the most expensive DVD's I never got.

I hate that company, was a VERy long time customer until they went bankrupt and changed management. Wish I knew that befere I reordered...

• N1
    n1ckf1tz Dec 24, 2013

I have used DVD Xpress Three times and every time I have been charged $15.34 when the charges should have been $3.60. WARNING USE DVD XPRESS AT YOUR OWN RISK THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

• In
    incomitatus Feb 13, 2009

Guess what-they're not gone-they are just selling their crap under another name. Most Online DVD sites are bogus-ALWAYS check before you order from one of these scam artists.