DVD CompilationsNever received dvds!

P

I ordered on 12/07/07 3 tv shows, gimme a break, a different world, and the cosby show. It cost me $266.72 and i never got it. Just got confirmation email and tracking number and tracking date hasn't changed since 12/08/07. Wanted to give this as an anniversary present to my wife on 12.20.07 and I had nothing to present to her. Mad as all heck.

Mary Jenning Nov 16, 2007

Scammers! Paid for goods on credit card, but not delivered.

• Ta
    tad walli Dec 04, 2007

also ordered dvd's nov.22 with promise of tracking # on 27th. havn't recieved yet and was billed to my account

• Ca
    Carmela Adinolfi Dec 16, 2007

I also ordered dvd's Nov.20th with promise of tracking# and order number which was to be received dec. 7-10th and have not received yet either, and also was billed t my account. I also wrote several letters to their contact box, and am not receiving any feedback.

Pat Harkins Dec 17, 2007

Ordered dvds around Nov. 17. Received an empty box a week later. After contacting them by e-mail, they promised to send another box. Nothing. Another e-mail. Another empty promise.

• Mb
    M Bryan Schneider Dec 19, 2007

I seem to have had the same problem. I ordered back in November. Then sent me a tracking number for Canada Post. The Canada Post tracking shows a package accepted at the post office in Montreal on Dec. 1, with no further action. Any one have any ideas on getting money back or product, or are we just screwed?!

• He
    Heather Howie Dec 19, 2007

Seems to be the concensus! I haven't received any emails with any info or any emails in response to the several I sent! Now you can't even access the web site! If anyone has any additional info on this company please share. I only have the email address.

• Ri
    rich nelson Dec 19, 2007

I too have fallen victim to this scam. Ordered dvds on in nov never received merchandise given a bogus tracking number, no one responds to emails. And there web address doesnt access any longer. No way of contacted them and they stole from me.

Jason Bottino Dec 20, 2007

Yeah, they scammed me too. I bought some dvds for a christmas present, and have received nothing from them. They charged my credit card, and I have never received anything from them. Their website is gone, and I don't have any way to contact them.

• Lo
    Lori Loucks Dec 20, 2007

They got me too. I ordered Nov. 19th, got a shiping date of Dec 7-10, and the tracking # leads me to a post office in Montreal as being dropped off there on Nov.29. I'm going to check with my bank, maybe they have a way of tracking where the payment went. I hope we all can get some answers.

• Lo
    Lori Loucks Dec 20, 2007

I just spoke with my bank, submitted a claim and they suggested canceling the debit card because now MC Distrib... dvdcompilations, has our numbers.
    Be safe and call your banks too. They can't get any more info about the company. What a pain. It's PayPal from now on.

max espinoza Dec 20, 2007

I too was a victim!

MAN, it was like fate! My order didn't come in and I went online to find out why. NO WEBSITE! -- Typed in DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM and got the listing to this complaint board.

Welp, one good thing is that I got the bad news quick. It ain't coming.

My tracking case at the Canada Post Corp says that it was delivered to my post office but sent back. Why when I never received word that the package was trying to be delivered or waiting for me?

I called my bank and there is an investigation --- Hopefully I will get my money since there is no website to be found anymore. That's a HUGE case against them. -- I would try to call your credit card companies now to get the money back

good luck everybody

Matt Tucker Dec 20, 2007

I too am here and fell victim to the scam. Now the website is no longer up. That's a big clue right there. Just my luck. I was choosing between 2 websites to purchase them from... looks like I chose wrong. There must be something fishy with Canada Post as well... don't you think?

• Da
    Danielle Haag Dec 20, 2007

You always hear about this stuff and don't think it will happen to you. Guess I was wrong. I got scammed too.

Suzette Dec 20, 2007

I got scammed, too. They responded to me 4 different times telling me it was shipped. Canadapost has told me dvdcompilations have found a way to enter tracking into into their computer. The tracking # they gave me was entered at a time that the post office wasn't even open. I have called me credit card and reported as fraud and they have charged this back to dvdcompilations bank. I was not liable as this is fraud. They told me to keep all e-mails. I was able to purchase one of these from ioffer.com from a legitimate seller. I think I'll get it in time for Xmas. I figured when I ordered, I better use my credit card just in case I got scammed. It was the first time that I had a gut feeling they were a scam right from the start. FYI-CanadaPost says they are checking into this as well...

• Br
    Brynne Brandenberger Dec 20, 2007

Yep, another victime. Ordered two sets of a TV show and cannot reach them, can't get any information, no website, and they have $159 of my money. What the hell do I do now?

• Ho
    Holly C Dec 21, 2007

I too am a victim of this fraudulent so called company! I ordered a Carol Burnett DVD series from DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM on Nov. 19, 2007. I used my creditcard for the purchase. I waited and waited for this item to arrive and after reading the third or so email from this so called company, I then contacted canada post. They stated that the only info they had was what I saw as well that this "ITEM" shipped from their montreal post on Nov. 29th. HMMMM! Well to make a super long story short, after sending a finale email to dvdcompilations.com inquiring about my order and when I would receive it, they continuously replyed, Your order has been shipped and is on its way. Sorry for any inconvienance blah blah blah. Then I tried to go into their website....NOTHING!
    I did however call my creditcard company and they are disputing this charge and I did receive notice that my money was returned. I wish I new a way to find these inconsiderate, worthless, scums. I could not believe all the complaints when I came to this page! I did call the BBB and report this scam and hopefully we can all find peace with this matter.

• Co
    Coby Dec 21, 2007

Just add one more victim to the list like a broken record. On the bright side, at least I have 4 days to get another gift.

Joe Petrosky Dec 21, 2007

I ordered dvd's from them after several e-mails in which I inquired about their products, shipping, and seeing if they were ledigimate. I thought they were ok. I was charged $99.68. I received a detailed schedule as to when shipped, tracking confirmation, and delivery. I never heard from them again except for the charge to my credit card. The order is 16 days past due and never cot a conf. #. This is the second time I have been hit by a dvd co. from somewhere in canada. I have notified my credit card company, disputed the charge, and now I am concerned as whoever these people are they have my credit card info. Bottom line DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Me
    Megan Hale Dec 21, 2007

Totally sux!!! Ive been scammed as well!!! I ordered punky brewster dvds for my niece for xmas. Started to inquire about it today and the website is no longer around. I'm going to call my bank and hopefully dispute this one!!! Spent about a 100 dollars. There is a similar website called dvd donkey. It looks incredibly similiar to dvd compilations so beware!

Mary Killebrew Dec 22, 2007

I too was scammed. I ordered the Carol Burnett Show and had the exact thing happen as all of the previous people. The fake tracking #, fake delivery date, and the same damn response every time ,It has been shipped... They stopped sending me emails and I have called my credit card company to file a complaint. They were very helpful and are very interested in finding these nasty people, so make your calls today! As for me no more internet buying at all. I would beware of all of those looks good deals that are out there, all they have to do is change their name and site.

• Ju
    Julie Dec 23, 2007

I also ordered a dvd from them. Cost me $70, and never got it. It was also a Christmas present. I'm furious. E-mail me and let me know if you came up with anything, or know of a way to stop them from doing this again! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Do
    dominique sterlin Dec 23, 2007

Ordered a series of dvds at the end of november. No answer to my emails and of course no dvd.

• Ka
    Karen Ford Dec 24, 2007

I ordered a dvd set on December 1 and got comfirmation of order on December 3 and of course my credit card was charged. i never received a tracking number and of course no dvds. I have tried to email them numerous times with no response and then the last few times the web site is not coming up. If anyone knows how to contact this business I would appreciate hearing.
    [protected]@suddenlink.net

susana diaz Dec 24, 2007

I ordered the whole series of the Transformers series
    on 12/6/07 . On 12/8/07 I received confirmation on that these were shipped out, however thetacking number I was given was a boggus tracking number. These items were never shipped.
    Now, the webiste dvdcompilations.com is no longer an active website.

TOTALY A FRAUD WEBSITE!

• Co
    Coby Dec 24, 2007

Ricky:

You will not get it, they ran off with the money - Sorry. Get help from your financial institution.

• Da
    Dallin Evanson Dec 25, 2007

Well, I guess I got off easy. I ordered some dvd's and I did recieve something. There are some mistakes to it (I ordered the transformers dvds and got two disc threes) but at least I got something. Hopefully this whole mess with them can be sorted out and the website and customer service will fix all these problems, but I doubt it.

• Tr
    T. Roberts Dec 25, 2007

OMG! I came across this website trying to locate dvdcompilations too! I have been waiting & waiting for my order, the entire 5 seasons of "That Girl" t.v. show.

As soon as I ordered on Dec 7th, I was sent a confirmation email from them showing their dates for shipping, etc. This gave me a delivery date of 12/28-31. (I thought it was strange that they would ship all orders out on Sunday. Didn't anyone else notice the wierd, kinda backward, schedule they had?)..

Well, I immediatly sent them back an email quoting their website, "all orders placed by Dec. 18th would be delivered by Christmas..." yet the date automatically sent to me said 12/28 - 31. I replied, "this isn't going to work, I want guaranteed delivery by Christmas or a full refund." They responded via email very quickly & explained to "disregard the auto email delivery date, that I would indeed get the order before Christmas."

I soon received my tracking number from Canada Post. I tracked the package a couple of times. It seemed to be 'stuck' somewhere. The package was dropped off somewhere & then made another move. That's where it's stuck. For over a week! I emailed the company over & over. No response.

Now the wierdest... My tracking number & all emails, ALL, EVERYTHING has somehow dissapeared from my emailbox. Poof! Gone! My ENTIRE e-mailbox - ALL OF IT! It happened shorlty before 12mdnt on 12/23, right after I sent my last nasty email to them. I've tried everything,... it's gone! Any suggestions??

Sincerely,
    T. Roberts

• Tr
    Trevor Moss Dec 26, 2007

Ordered complete tv series of Beverley Hillbillies - received an email saying it had been processed and would be shipped on the 16th of December 07 and would be notified by email when it was shipped - credit card was charged but never received an email notifying me my order had been shipped. Emailed dvdcompilations and received no reply - did a search for their site and came across this site - so I contacted my credit card company immediately!

Noel Miranda Dec 27, 2007

I ordered 2 DVD sets both were illegal copies!

• Cy
    Cyn Dec 27, 2007

I ordered Carol Burnett DVDs on December 9th for a Christmas present, guaranteed delivery by Christmas, for an extra $20. Never got confirmation e-mail. Never got DVDs. They took the money on the 12th. Now I cannot get on their web site, and I do not have a phone number. I am reporting this fraud to my bank to try to get my money back.

• De
    Dennis Foote Dec 27, 2007

You need to check this out http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-News-Canadian-Piracy-Bust/8672 I don't know if dvdcompilations was a part of this but it seems very strange that the website goes down right after the bust. I am a victim also. I was suppose to receive my DVDs by the 21st of December, still nothing. I have call my credit card company and they have given me a refund. You might also, because most credit card companys will not give you a refund after 60 or 90 days. I believe this company, dvdcompilations, was a part of this bust. You can call the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to report them, but if you don't speak French you may have a hard time understanding them. And unfortunately I don't speak French. Good luck everyone!

Paul Sepuka Dec 27, 2007

Thirty Something complete series did not show up. I ordered it on 11/25 and the delivery is 12 days late. Called my cc company today and put the charge on dispute. I think the Montreal RCMP have my order, hope they enjoy watching it.

I buy a lot online but usually not from sites that are unfamiliar. Lesson learned. Happy 2008 to all... (Except for those at DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM of course).

Paul Celnik Dec 27, 2007

I recieved the DVD's but they are burnt copies, have commercials, skips. This company infringes on copyright laws. Legal action should follow. I sent them an email about this at their support email that they sent with confirmation. But no reply. If anyone can get a phone number. Please submit. I am looking to send them their fake dvd's back and get my money back.

Paul Sepuka Jan 01, 2008

**UPDATE**

Well, I guess I was wrong about DVDCOMPILATIONS... I did receive the DVDs BUT they are pirated copies of the Thirty Something TV series. They were taped on a video recorder off of TV channels such as Lifetime, W (whatever that is) and others. They actually put a lot of work into this to tape all of the episodes, edit out the commercials and burn them to disc. They even printed up somewhat decent looking covers for the two DVD holders (with different pictures on each, WOOO!) Each disc is labeled with the name of the show and sequentially numbered. At least half of the dvds I tried don't work at all. I received 22 dvds in two dvd holders. The quality of the dvds that work range from OK (VCR quality) to awful. They are copied onto the type of dvds that you can buy just about anywhere with a white, printable coating on the front and a purple color on the back. Commercial grade dvds are a shiny silver color.

For those of you that received nothing, know that you would have only received junk anyway. I know, no real satisfaction in reading that but even those of us that actually received stuff, still got ripped off...

• Db
    Dbyrd Jan 02, 2008

Well I guess we are joining the club. I just talked to Canada Post and I was told the company would have to contact them in order for them to investigate. WHY???? There is no company and why is their website still listed in ebay? Our credit card was charged as well. This really pisses me off and I would like to see something done even if we have to do it ourselves. Why weren't these people checked out by ebay?
    Lesson learned. Happy New Year Everyone

susan turchetta Jan 04, 2008

I was robbed also by dvdcompilations, i received an email saying were sorry youll get a refund emmediately bla bla bla, i disputed it with my bank and was told that i might not get my money omg i should have said it was fraud then i would have got a provisional credit while they dispute it, so any one out there if you have a dispute tell your bank that it was fraud you never ordered from them trust me youll get your money, the bank only gives money for fraud, so tell them that! dont tell them you approved it, tell them you think someone used your info on your card. Now im stuck, i dont know yet, but my order on my statement says amicorp singapore?? Everyone is saying canada???

• Bj
    Bj Sutherland Jan 04, 2008

Guess we got somewhat lucky. we ordered mad about you complete series on Dec. 17. We didn' get any tracking information or anything. We haven't received our dvd's, obviously. They haven't charged our card yet either which is weird. Thinking it might be because we used paypal on their website. Had to change our card number due to some local fraud problems so they won't have our correct card number and won't be able to get any money anyway. We still want Mad About You, Dang It!!!

• Cs
    C S Baker Jan 08, 2008

It makes me feel so much better knowing I'm not the only person this happened to, sorry guys. I too placed an order and never received a thing except my credit card bill. What really makes this suck is my husband was really excited about getting those movies and was really disappointed to find out we were scammed. We reported it right away to the credit card company and we are getting a refund. All I can say is thank God I used my credit card instead of my debit card and lesson learned on buying from new sites.

• Ke
    Kevin Alex-Long Jan 08, 2008

I have never recieved my dvd collection and my money was taken out already

• Le
    Leanora Pattee Jan 09, 2008

Ordered dvd set on 12/6/07. Credit card was charged 12/6/07. Never received merchandise.