Duro CleanersDon't go there

I want to Duro Cleaners in Pittsburgh a couple of weeks ago. I went in the morning when i assume the manager was there and he is rude. The lady who was working in the front was very rude as well. I took in three ladies suits. One happened to be white the others where gray and black. My white suit came back a gray color. The manager tried to get it out but couldn't. He screwed it up. I then tried to get intouch with him. I would call in the after noon. The manager leaves at around noon or one p.m and won't be back until the next day. The girls left him nots, and he never once called me. This has been going on for a while and it still going on. The bigger lady was on the phone with her boyfriend when i walked in and was getting a food shopping list together, and told me to hold on. she was on the phone for three to five minutes i almost walked out. I called to talk to the manager about this and nothing was done. Don't bring your clothes there it is poor service.