Dunlop TubeWarranty Rejected

To,
The Manager
M/s Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (Pvt )Ltd.

Sub: Complaining about Rough behavior at your Dealer end for giving warranty.

Dear Sir,
I have Purchase the vehicle Honda Shine Dt 28/06/09 from Jabalpur Dealer. As per the warranty norms there is a slide tear on the tube at the valve side. I have shown that tube at your nearest Honda dealer, they said that it will be replaced in warranty, they send to Dunlop dealer with their covering letter and the dunlop rejected the tube warranty and said that it is not our fault it is Honda fault the alloy ring is damage. Honda dealer also told that it is not our fault.
There is only 1 month pass of my vehicle. So I have to ask that whose fault is this, is it mine who have purchase Honda Vehicle, and there is no possible area from where the Tube got effect. it is from upper side of alloy ring.
By this I have told everybody at your Dealer Point but there is no response from your side. There is poor quality of attending the problems. It is not the matter of Rs 150-250/- but it is the matter of responsibility. They have wasted my 5 days for this and also not replaced the tube warranty.
I have the good opinion about the Honda bikes, I have planned for my cosine brother to take this bike but this kind of activities are make me reconcern about my plan.
I m also a Dealer of ZF Power Steering looking whole M.P & C.G. Deals in Power Steering in HCV, LCV & PCB. I also know that where the warranty is being given or not.

Details: Dealer Name : Frontier Honda, Jabalpur (M.P)
1356, wright town, Jabalpur (M.P)
Invoice No. : 09IN00458
Date of sale : 30/06/09
Customer Name : M/s D.K.Power Steering
Prop. Mr. D.K.Namdeo
Registration No. :MP20MH8516
Ph No. : [protected]
Email Adress : [protected]@yahoo.com

Please take some action. Waiting for your favorable response.

Thanks & Regards