Dunkin' Brandspoor customer service by a manager

Cs Jul 22, 2019 Review updated:

Today I went to go get a ice coffee. From the 9009 20th St Vero Beach, Fl, 32966. I had placed my order I told the lady Wich was the supervisor manager. Old lady with no name tag Navy blue button up shirt long sleeve. She had long blonde and grey hair desperate need of hair dye!!! Anyhow I told her I would like please a LG, &med ice mocha coffee both with cream, sugar, whip cream, and chocolate syrup, ontop. When I get to the window and pay the old lady gives me my coffee Wich I immediately notice both don't have the whip cream and chocolate syrup u asked for? The old lady proceeds to then want to argue and saying you should have asked for it when in fact I did!!! And she was very rude & and way unprofessional!!! Doesn't belong in management or customer service at all. It's horrible people like this in business management roles that don't belong and give a company a bad name I want something to be fine about this!!! I will definitely be persuading people to take their business to star 🌟Bucks where they treat there customers right!!! This is unexpectable for a company this large!!! To Allow this to continue to happen to decent customers who would like a little something extra to brighten their day and then get treated horrible for no reason at all!!!

Comments

• To
      Jul 22, 2019

' LG, &med ice mocha coffee both with cream, sugar, whip cream, and chocolate syrup, '

I'm not sure what you're going to get first, type 2 diabetes or a massive cardiac arrest.

• To
      Jul 22, 2019

By the way the old lady probably left off the whipped cream and chocolate in an attempt to save your life, if anything you should be thanking her.

• Te
      Jul 22, 2019

Insulting someone's physical appearance does not make anyone want to take your complaint seriously.