Dunham's SportsDid not resolve my lost package claims

I ordered a pair of Heelys for my son on 11-06-2007. I received confirmation of order on the same day. On 11-08-2007 I received confirmation of shipment with UPS tracking information. On 11-22-2007 I still have not received order. I click on the tracking link and found that the tracking information said that the package was delivered on 11-12-2007. I notified Dunham's Sport Customer Support via e-mail and I received an automated response which had a link to the Customer Support website. I had to select an FAQ link which was best applicable to my situation. Finally there was a link to e-mail customer service. Then I had to e-mail them with the same inquiry again. I was then told that a claim would be filed on my behalf and that it usually takes 7-10 business days. Yesterday, 12-10-2007, I e-mailed them again asking if they heard anything from UPS. I once again received an automated response which linked me once again to their FAQ section of the website. 12-11-2007 , after selecting the same FAQ I selected the first time , I e-mailed them again with the same question. I am disgusted with how Dunhamssports.com is responding to my situation. They have no sense of urgency when dealing with their customers. I would think twice about buying anything from Dunhamssports.com. Don't waste your money! Go somewhere else!