Duke Energy Corporationno response or any repairs

Duke Energy Support
Thu, Aug 22, 11:10 AM
to me

Dear Mr.Richardson,

Thank you for contacting Duke Energy Florida.

I have forwarded your e-mail to the engineering department. You will be contacted if additional information is needed.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to email.

Best Regards,

To:[email protected]
Cc:"Florida Support"
Subject:FL01_RES_Online Customer Service_[protected]

CONTACT US
NEED INFORMATION THAT YOU COULDN'T FIND ON OUR WEBSITE? SIMPLY COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING SECURE ONLINE FORM AND WE'LL E-MAIL YOU AN ANSWER OR CALL YOU AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
NAME & ADDRESS
Service City new port richey
Service Territory FL
Service Zip 34652
CONTACT INFO
Comments Good Afternoon i have a Problem your Company came out to my home due to power line's laying up against my house the tech said he was putting in for a New Pole to be installed since it was Leaning toward my home the Problem i am having is that it has been 8 month's and NO New pole has been installed The wire's are Still Rubbing against my House if My home catches on Fire who is Liable for the Damage since the House Next door already had this Problem Which brought this to my attention Please Advise thank you. I have Picture's of the Pole and the wire's if you need them Thank's

Attachments
Tue, Oct 1, 9:06 AM (8 days ago)
to Duke

It's been 9 months and nothing has gotten done about this you employee that came out the first time said the pole needed to be replaced when is this going to get done i worry at nights that my house could catch fire while i am sleeping my neighbors house had this same problem which is what brought it to my attention hers caught fire during the day when she was home atleast Someone needs to give me answers or i am contacting the media see if anyone eles is having this problem Thank you.

3 Attachments

Attachments
Tue, Oct 1, 10:22 AM (8 days ago)
to WTVTinvestigates, adam, local, pasco, tips

Good Morning i have been trying to get Duke energy to fix this Pole for 9 Month's now with no Luck to the Point they are Not even answering my emails Now Hopefully someone can get this resolved for me i have attached the Pictures of the pole and the side of my Home. Thank you Hope you have a Great day.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eddie Richardson
Date: Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: FL01_RES_Online Customer Service_[protected] [T20190815024VS010Z12021867]
To: Duke Energy Support

It's been 9 months and nothing has gotten done about this you employee that came out the first time said the pole needed to be replaced when is this going to get done i worry at nights that my house could catch fire while i am sleeping my neighbors house had this same problem which is what brought it to my attention hers caught fire during the day when she was home at least Someone Needs to give me answers or i am going to reach out to the Media see if anyone else is having this problem Thank you.

3 Attachments

7:05 AM (19 minutes ago)
On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 10:22 AM Eddie Richardson wrote: Good Morning i have been trying to get Duke energy to fix this Pole for 9 Month's no

Wi