dubai gate managementfake placement service

P

they r taking money from candidates for nothing.
after there is no job.
100 aed for registration charge.
after registration they will call you and tell u r selected in 2 companies.
if u want to forward the resume, u have pay again 300 aed.
after there no job all...

• Ki
    kickdubaigateass Feb 11, 2012

Ok guys listen, these ppl are fake, but you can’t take them down legally, coz they don’t come to you, you go to them, they will continue to steal money from your brothers and sisters forever, only way to take them down is by using brute force, if you really wanna teach them a lesson n get your money back, contact me via ([email protected]), I suggest you look for a another job n come back to uae, coz they know you are on a visit, and u’ll be gone soon, believe me this is the only way.

zedan Sep 21, 2011

Now a new one release western global ... plz friends takecre abut this company .. they making interview and asking money aftr for thier stupid purpose...
    even they not asking for our qualifications jjust asking personal questions and say selected wht the hell this going on ... i already complaint police and economic department of dubai...
    waiting for the response...

zedan Sep 21, 2011

so the agreed peoples can we knaw abut ur working details and plz send contact numbers tooo then we decide its fake or no...plz do

zedan Sep 21, 2011

so the agreed people can we knw abut ur details which compnay nd a contact number...

johannahhh Sep 18, 2011

They did not tell everyone who went there and pay for the registration fee that there's another payment if we are being called for another interview... sharjah police is not doing there job to put this people to prison maybe they are afraid or they are being paid also by this dubai gate that why even if you complain to the police they will not do anything...

Anita Kanak Sep 17, 2011

I saw the Khaleej Times adv. for Data Entry Operator and called the mobile number on Sept. 14, 2011. The lady answered saying that you come near New Millennium Hotel and then call me from there. I called again and she gave me the direction as to how to get to their office. Her name was Sonia. She looked at my CV and asked me to introduce myself and after that she told me that she has selected me 75% and 25% the HR Manager will select and there will be total 3 interviews. She told me I will get a call from Mr. Faisal on Saturday Sept. 17, 2011 between 4 to 7 for second interview. Today Mr. Faisal called me and told me to come for a 2nd interview and get passport copy, visa copy and 4 photos and AED 300/-. When I argued that I was not told in my 1st interview that there will be other charges he said madam in order to process your application further we need this. I am not sure if I should go just to get my AED 200/- that I gave back or just creat a scene there and save other poor people from getting into their trap. I even asked Mr. Faisal that I will get my husband with me he said ok fine. I told him I read about your company that it is fake and scam and he said madam did you read anything about our company on government website or any other official website? I will see if my husband and I will go and see if we can get our 200 AED back.

joannie D. Sep 10, 2011

to: POONAM ASTHAN,
    the one we talked to in Dubai gate she said her name was MOONA and she said she's from PAKISTAN she talk's fast we cannot even understand fully what shes saying and she was wearing a black abaya she seems to be a muslim that why I was checking because she's telling you that she was from Iraq??!!! every body get selected after you pay that registration fee they will say that it's refundable when you are not selected for the job it's not true everyone who went there got selected you will also received a call that you got the job and they are preparing the offer letter and interview but you have to pay additional 400AED some they even ask for higher price... they said its for the processing of your employment if you will not pay they will not continue with your offer letter ... but if you pay you will have to wait three months to start the new job in the new company which will not happen even if you waited for three month there is no work same as what happen to others who paid more that 700... some paid even a 1000 dirhams but they waited and waited there's no job they will make excuses...besides thay ask different amount they dont have fixed price for everyone it depends how much they can see that you be able to pay and sometimes thay bargain for the price whatever is in your pocket... that's rubbish!!! they are scammers and they are being own by a high person here in dubai because they have been reported to sharjah police but they are not doing anything to stop this agency stealing money from poor peple who are looking for job here in dubai I think beacause they are paying the police... check also in YOUTUBE about there agency people are going there and they are mad hundreds of them... they pay but no work they ask for refund they are not riturning there money if you tretened them or shout at them that's the time thet will riturn your money ... but sometimes they dont and they will tretened you as well!!! they are still operating for years now stealing money from there victims and they will tell lies to trap you...!!!

• Po
    POONAM ASTHANA Sep 09, 2011

Hello, i too paid 200 DHS and they said they will be calling me for Interview on Monday.

Lets C if they are really fraud or they will refund me my Money. Donno..but i am not going to keep quite and let my money go away.

I will not Sign in Contract IMMEDIATELY m i a fool or something..They said the vacancy is for SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION and the Person contacting with me her name was MOONA from IRAQ. If i get selected i will show the contract and agreement to my LAWYER and then only take action on the same.

joannnie D. Sep 06, 2011

yes me too I went there I saw there add in dubizzle they will never tell you the exact name of there company they will tell different name on my way there Im also with my friend as they told him also that they have 3 vacancy for the HR admin position we went there in room 210 above carrefour express sharjah when we are already there after few questioning they told us to pay registration fee of 150AED each of us then they told us its refundable if we will not be hired for the position... after that when I got home I search in the internet and I saw that they are scammers...fraud...fake agency... the next day they call me again as well as my friend they call also that we are accepted for the position and we need to submit some documents and pay again 400AED each for the visa processing ... well we never went back there as we already know there tricks!... I dont know If we can still get our money back, the registration fee we pay but I was hoping that they will be stopped and put to jail as they are still operating until now, they probably had millions of dirhams they took from the poor people who are looking for a job here in dubai... Hope that God will punish them as they dont have souls its a big disgrace to muslim ...

• Az
    Azad Feb 10, 2011

Go to Sharjah Police Station with your receipt.
    Ask Police to catch them immediately.
    It is sure there are many victims like you.

Jamshad ahmed Feb 10, 2011

I went there yesterday for the interview and they told me that i have passed and can join next day.. reg and job confirmation fee altogether i paid 1000 dhs.. later when i told this to 1 of my freind i was shocked to hear that i was cheated. now i read all comments who were cheated like me.. now i only wanted to know how can i get my money back.. please suggest... i lost my 1000 dhs.. u knw what they asked me to sign the receipt and later they put a stamb no refundable stamp above my signature.. please some one help how to get my money back

• Na
    naila rubab Feb 08, 2011

what about www.nadia-me.com is it good company?

• Na
    naila rubab Feb 08, 2011

dear friends, thanks for this conversation, i recently call to dubai gate management regarding job, as i am already doing job but dafinatily every one want good job with good salary, thats why i call them lady who pick up my phone poor in English and ask me to call after 7 o clock. I am really thanks for your replies. i will not go there and nor call them...

• Fa
    fake agency claim Feb 07, 2011

I am victim of Dubai Gate Agency, I went there today applying for a specific job according to their ad on the net, they didn't even ask me any question and they took 250Dhs with my CV and they told me we will call you soon if your are shortlisted, and hereunder is the ad on jobs77: Operational Manager Required For A Italian
    Operational Manager required for a Italian textile industry in Dubai. Attractive salary + family apartment + car + other benefits offered. For a walk-in interview contact Dubai Gate Mgmt. Consultancy on [protected] / [protected]. No charges from candidates.Job Location : DubaiJobs in Dubai

as you see it's without charges and they don't give any receipt

• Az
    Azad Dec 24, 2010

I know some people names in Dubai Gate Agency. When I saw their advertisement in Classified newspaper.
    I contacted them. A [censor]ing lady answer me . She said name is ( Sandar ) . I applied for Network Engineer position. Interviewer name is ( Rashid ). They may use nick name rather than their new names. Be Careful about that [censor] guy (Rashid). Because he know about IT field, Microsoft and Cisco. That why most job seekers believed him as a genuine Interviewer for IT companys.I believed him as he know about IT fields. After the he asked me job confirmation fee 400 Dhs + registration fee 100 Dhs (500 Dhs) . And I waited phone call from IT company for a week. Nobody contacted me . So I went again to Dubai Gate and Rashid asked me 400 Dhs again for complete Job confirmation. Finally, I had realized that I was cheated by Dubai Gate. I had lost 500 Dhs already.

Dubai Gate is located in Room 210, 2nd Floor above Carrefour Express Building, majaz 3, Sharjah.
    BE CAREFUL.

Mazy Dec 19, 2010

My name is Mazhar Farooqui. I am a journalist with XPRESS, Gulf News. We are doing an extensive news article on fake recruitment agencies in the UAE and are investigating complaints against Dubai Gate. Please call me at [protected]. Or email me at [email protected] immediately

• Fe
    ferouze Dec 11, 2010

Hi guyz, i completely agree with noor, job hunter and hacker's comments. This is damn fake. I saw the add in dubizzle, went near millineum hotel. Iam new to this place so there was a lady passing by and I asked her for this address, she smiled at me and said the way, that time I didnt know the meaning for that smile. Once I went there i saw a bunch of guyz standing in the ground floor with worried faces, I went upstairs and there was a guy i hope he must be some "Pimp daddy" he asked me the phone no. through which i was contacted, he fwded me to a girl (Fatima -- nice name/good looking too) she didnt even considered my resume, she asked me how much salary i expect and i said like 4000dhs, she said dont worry we will give you 5000dhs and you will have ur hr interview 2 days later. I agreed with her and i said ok, but the time she asked me for 300dhs brought to me the intention of that lady's smile whom i asked the address, i said i dont have any money with me and I have to get my uncle here. She asked me to call my uncle who even doesnt exists, I grabbed my bag and left the room slowly while she was attending her phone call (May be some other poor guy looking for a job). Later i found out that the bunch of guyz standing outside the building had paid like 750dhs each and planning to file a complaint against them at the police station. There was also a guy who tried to help me out but i didnt noticed him and that pimp daddy stood near him starring. Anyway i've escaped. They can do some other job having 4-5 women with them along with their pimp.

• Sh
    shovino Dec 08, 2010

bloody stupid company is dubai gate. they cheated me 1000AED. please dont get trapped. I want to file a case against them... heartless idiots in tat company.

• Ni
    Niyz Nov 28, 2010

They Are definitly frauds.. I git a call from there for a welkin interview.A pakitani girl And a long haired [censor] was there .. Asked 500 first and Discounted 400 and at last they told to give what ever I have, and told that the remaining amount should have to be piad before interview.. I doubted and escaped from there.. Thank god...

Friends in My knowledge there are a lot of fake consultancies in dubai.. BEWARE about ALWASEELA MANAGEMENT service tooo

• Ly
    lydiamaroon Nov 23, 2010

they took 450 AED from me and they keep telling me that they will contact me!they said they will contact me at 3/december/2010 but this day is Friday!they are so fake and I borrowed that money to get the job!now I don't know where or how I will return it!I am out of job and money...god will punish them so hard for using people's need for a job to get their money which they already don't have!

• Ku
    kud Nov 02, 2010

I had experience with those people from Al Waseela requirements & management consultancy (Sharjah, Al Wahda road). Tel:[protected].
    They took money 300 Dhs for find some job (May 2010 ) and still now we can't find anything from that that company.

MaaNu Oct 05, 2010

Me and my friend went there for an interview for telecom engineer.Both of us in the same field and working in a famous telecom company in UAE, with in a sort period we realised that its a fraud company.

one lady named fathima(i donnt know the name also like her co, ) rush us to come there and she told us this interview is for an american based company and the position will closed by the same day. we informed her currently we doont have any printed CV, if required we will provide a soft copy and she said, CV not required !!! it was the first time i attended an interview without a CV.
    she explained us the benifits and it was fine compared to the UAE market. later she ask us t0 pay 100 AED as registration fee.since 5 years i am working here and never find such a company for asking money from the employee, we both fighted with her as it was against her advertisement in the gulf news.

Again i asked her about the vacant post as they mentioned only the position as TELECOM ENGINEER and me and my friend is working in differnt segments in the telecom industry.
    Then she was stucked on my question and she promised us that she will arrange an interview with out paying anything (later we realised that it was an escape from us).She guide us to her HR dept(it was written on a paper and sticked on the wall)and wait for another 20-min to meet her HR MANAGER, but the HR door was remain closed.WE thought, better to escape from this devil.

I didnnt lost my money, but i lost my time ...

Guys, i am also join with your tears...and i am sure, GOD will punish them.

• Hg
    hgh Sep 26, 2010

i am writing this letter with a heavy heart, i am a person who always go through your website and also am searching for a job.i have seen a job opertunity in your website by a consultancy named dubai gate management.They gave a good job package and 300 dhs which is refundable if am not getting the job, so i gave that money.later on i came to know that the consulatancy is a fake one and they are cheating people on the very same day.when i went back again and asked for their license number which they were not ready to show it, they were just behaving like rowdies to us.i couldnt do any thing on this and many poor people are getting cheated every day.At least the news paper should do some thing against this.Currently they are located near buherah corniche road, behindmillenium hotel, there is one madina and etisalat building again you have to take left and then you will reach carrefour express building this consultancy is in the second floor.

i dont know whether there is any use in writing this complaint, they are cheating people since many years, till this moment no one took action against this consultancy, i dont know whether even the police is also in their side

• Dr
    dreams Sep 20, 2010

hey im in the list too ..even i was asked for 100dr first then they asked me to pay 400 i paid tat too ...but till date they have not turned up...bloody [censor] holes

• Wo
    wowa Jul 03, 2010

yes same thingt happen to m e also . I JUST called them and they said i can come to their office for an interview. In my interview they only ask me about salary expectation, position applied and then they said ok. Then the lady explain that i have to pay 100 aed for processing fee, then i told her that what if i dont pay coz im i had little money with me then she replied to me that they cannot process bmy application unless bi pay 100 aed. I was struck then i give her my 100aed, , , while going home that time only i realize that oh my god!!!why they ask money and doubt them but now i can say its really true coz until now they did'n call me. Hope this people will be punished, they are illegal recruiter. They are different nationality in the office, Indian, Arab, Filipina.

• dubai gates
    this is just a fake compeny
    they are doing nothing only searching the job from the news paper everyday this is wrong they dont have any thing they r just taking money from the peoples
    please please please
    dont waste ur money like this
    they r cheaters
    every day they says after 2days
    just 2 days with in 2days rubish
    this comp is playing game with every one

• Bl
    black jesus002 Jun 17, 2010

Go fuk urself Suash.if u can...

• Ju
    JubinRAK Jun 08, 2010

yes yes its a damn stupid fraud companywith people named Noor, Kiran, Ali, Rashid etc... when i saw the add in Gulf News with the number [protected] i called and that stupid Noor picked the phone and asked me to come next day early morning to sharjah Carrefor Express Alkhan Road, Dubai Gate as said by the Noor and I went to her while talking to me she was shouting to some one who raised complaint against her.. and immediately she realized my presense and said sorry.. took 200 dhs and registered my name... after 2 days i got call from Rashid and fixed interview next day 1.30 Pm and told me HR Manager from the company is coming so be on time..I hired a taxi and went there told me one interview is going on pls wait anfter half an hour they call me inside for interview... i passed the interview told my salary will be 10, 000 dhs to 13, 000 dhs + Family accomodation + Vechicle + Telephone + Family Insurance + Ticket ... Company is in Abu Dhabi and UK based but wont tell the name.. they will sent it in my email address.. then told me to wait 3 days... at last told me i hav to pay 300 Dhs.. I PAID.. now almost 45 days are over.. Im trying to call them everyday..but i got chance to talk to them only few times..

Now thay are saying waiting for the company response .. and last time that mother [censor]er Rashid shouting at me.. taken my 500 Dhs and gettign angry when i called..

Truely speaking since 3 months i lost my job.. last month my wife also.. we have a kid 1 month old.. this 500 Dhs and taxi expense from Ras Al Khaimah 200 Dhs i lost.. now that money is like Million to us.. with my tears im saying they will suffer.. sure.. God will punish them..
    Jubin RAK

• Ko
    koki99 May 15, 2010

Even Gulf News paper is not reacting on this problem beside complaining through their web. Gulf News is publishin above 50 ads for dubai gate per day which is assumed to be a reliable resource of information. These ads are a great contribution for a perfect trap for job seekers to the scammers. Gulf news should investigate the truth and authencity at least after a complain.

• Sp
    SpeedDemon May 14, 2010

I totally agree with the above complaint and the best part of this scam is that even after bringing it to the attention of the Sharjah Government they don't do anything to stop them. Hoor Al Shamsi can actually go out and work as a prostitute and earn Dhs. 400.00 per [censor]. This has to be seriously taken to account, if the Sharjah Police and Sharjah Govt. don't interfere and return the money back the general public will take things into their on hands...

• Ra
    rashis May 08, 2010

dubai gate...100% fraud consultancy...they stand only for grabbibg the money..they dont have any reciept simply they wil give visiting card...those who supporting dubai gate there employees only...they will call you for interview and will tel u got selected and pay the money...

• Ko
    koki99 Apr 28, 2010

These people should be stopped immediately and action should be taken by the legal authorites for how openly they are commiting the fraudulent with people who are already in trouble and are desperate to get job.

mariamm Apr 23, 2010

sonicsofic83 HAHA that is AWESOME! You go girl, I LOVE your guts. I wish I had thought of that.

• So
    sonicsofic83 Apr 19, 2010

hi every one im kenyan and these scam bags tried to do the same kind of ### to me and my friend but men they had the wrong pple coz we screwed them up.. anyway this is the story
    we saw the advertisement on the papers and called them up and one miss kiran picked up the call and told us to go 4 a walk in interview we did so and guess wat there was no interview u cld hav bn wat u want to b a mananger, an engineer or watever all u hav to do is hand over the cv and pay 100aed which is ''supposed'' to b refundable
    and the funny thing is that lady kept talkin to a thousand pple and at the same tym showing u were to sign without even readin the damn red paper.our salary was supposed to b very attractive with extra beneficts and blah blah blah. anyway we were supposed to b called the next 2days for an interview...for sure they called us for the interview and we went there and to our suprise its the same guys who r conducting the interview indians with a crazy accent hahahaha God help us then without further ado u r hired but then shockily u hav to pay 300 aed to secure ua job technically i was hired as a customer service in an airline in sharjah if u ask the companys name u r told that they cannot disclose it to u...i got kind of angry with them and theres nothin bad like an angry black woman so i asked him if i can withdraw my application and get a refund of my 100aed and he said that since hav done the interview there was no refund so i walked out and informed my friend wat has happened and she said she will not do the interview so she asked 4 the same refund and was told its not possible thats wen we got really angry and went to kiran to ask 4 our money and she sent us to an ugly lookin over maked up lady called noor she doesnt even know how to spell the name marketing she spelt markeeting hahahahaha she looked at us and said no refund brought out our red paper and said we already signed it and at the back its written no refund.men they thought they r smart we went to the other room where these crazy ladies we sitted lying to other pple and told them straight away they r scammers and one lady was tryin to shove us away but the damage was done and everyone was suspicious of them then we went down stairs and informed everyone wat was happening up there soo many of them turned away and others who went upstairs dint pay anything.they came downstairs coz we were affecting their bussiness and at first threaten us with the police but my friend told him wen u finish talking to them just giv me the number to confirm ua claim and they were speachless and men they returned our money ha...so guys never screw up with a black woman if u hav bn conned gang up and do the same thing and u can b sure u will get ua money back we gav them a run 4 their guts

• 19
    1982Asamad Apr 18, 2010

I to totally agree with all of them who ever says this company is fraud. I was in such a trouble without job andwas hunting day and night to get a job, n market was too dull so i cudn't get proper response, so i extended my visa again for one month meanwhile i saw add in gulf news with good offer which was given by dubai gate management i called them they told there are vaccancies come direct to office and apply, as they told i went to there office and registered myself giving 50 Aed they asked for 100 Aed i told i m nt having much mny with me to pay u'll then they asked hw much is there with you you give we register you and will call you back so i went with a hope that thinks will alright, next morning again they called to office saying that my CV has been selected so if i pay them service charges then they will forward my CV to the companies so i told nt a problm i will pay but nt 300Aed i m having only 500Aed with me and i have to run full month in this then they told no if you pay 300Aed then only we will forward otherwise we will drop ur CV we are having more candidate with us so how ever i managed with my friends and took loan and paid there service charges, they told me that they will call back very soon i was waiting for there call but i did nt receive any call from them, So i went directly to office they told me that we called you and you gave us reply that you got job, i was really surprised hearing to them and i was shocked and thought of complaning to police but i though i have to run behinde of everything and spend mny also for my travel which i cudn't bear so i was quit and aftr few days i came back to my home country

• Da
    dasprakash Mar 15, 2010

I agree with all of them, gosh i should have read this before going there, i paid AED 100 and another AED 300 and they said they will call me, but they didnt, when i called up the number they gave me, nobody picks up the phone, i had doubts but my dad paid the money, he said here the law is very strict and they cant get away with it, if they try to cheat . Im furious, i lost my hard earned money, i made it a point to report to Gulf News . Please raise you voice against such things, please write to gulf news and dubai police .

• Xy
    xyzz Mar 10, 2010

i totally agree with all saying its a fake company cz e1 m the one who has gone thru their game of looting money frm candidates saying tht the job is ready 4 u n join frm 2moro..all ### they say.this is not a job consultacy its a profit making organisation

noushad pachath Feb 23, 2010

Sure, I strongly belive that the comapny is fake, I have been interviwied two times . They offered me 100 % sure the job . They cahrged me AED 200 for registration & AED 300 next time . Total AED 500 / . After that there is no reply . Most of the telephone number given in card are not working more over their email ID is not existing . They promised me that They will return my money if I did not get any Job . I called them for refund the money . Their are telling not possible . I have lost almost AED 500 . I dont know how many are there in their trap .

• Ua
    uae2010 Feb 19, 2010

is this the same Dubai Gate company doing hair fixing company both in India and UAE.

• Ba
    Bambichi Feb 18, 2010

Jeez!!

I thot i was the only one !!

Man...these guys need to be stopped!

Thanks Mariamm.

Job hunter_I am soory to hear that. Its weird, they are still around. And its shocking to know that the guy got slapped by the arab. He should have whooped his ###!

May God curse them to rot in hell...for cheating poor job hunters and new immigrants...!!

Bloody S.O.Bs!!