D.s. services, laturi'm complaining about fraud /harassment

S Nov 03, 2018

I started doing work for this fraud company on 23 October 2018. My target was 1500 files and they gave me 10 days to complete my work. I done my work in 8 day's and at 9th day(31 October) i sent my report to their e mail id. In replie they said you'll get your QC report in 2 to 3 day's. But on 2 November, i got one mail, who called himself advocate and he asked me to pay money Rs. 14, 900 When i asked why Rs. 14, 900 ? He said you didn't pay company that's why company send your file to me and Rs. 10, 000 is section charge and Rs. 4, 900 is company compensation. He also said you have to pay before 2 PM otherwise charges will increase, don't waste time, send money as soon as possible.
That's why i just search on internet and i found that its a fraud company who make fool whoever join their Company, even they made mistakes in my files on purpose to failed me. But i don't care now.

If anybody reading this no need to worry about it, don't pay any pennies. It's all fake even if you check the bond you'll see the date of bond is different than the date you register to this fraud company.

Take some serious action on this kind of people.