Drugstores-Online.comScam and fraud!

They ripped me off $99 for membership and made me go to their listed doctors for higher prices. The doctor office do not even know who Drugstores-Online.com is. And when I got the prescription they trying to charge me more than three time the price I would have to pay at (competitor's name redacted). So really I could have gone to my own doctor and take my prescription to (competitor's name redacted) for friction of their prices.

What is the point of their membership? When I request my membership $99 back. They refuse.

Beware people!

• Li
    lindacarter May 18, 2011

On my credit report Drustores-online.com shows a credit limit of $155.oo. I never visited their web site nor can I find it to dispute. The credit bureau (Access Capital Credit) has no phone nuber listed in the yellow pages. This is a scam. Wish me luck in correcting this error.

• Le
    Leon Jul 11, 2009

No prior prescription? Get free $500/30 day credit & free shipping. This was their lead in to have you open their website. I filled out the info form and they offered $500 cr. that I didn't need because I would want to use a credit card, but they don't take credit cards because you could cancel and then they wouldn't be paid. They, instead of credit, ask for a debit account. I put a stop payment on the charge and they sent me to collections for $130(for acct. on credit) +$25 for collections. They threatened to ruin my credit so I paid the collection agency. I told [email protected] that I didn't need to mail them a prescription for the diet pills. If that is what they wanted, then I would get a prescription and take it to the pharmacy next door. Why would I mail it to them?? Why would I want $500 worth of credit I didn't need? It's a scam I tried to get out of just after I hit the button. Mr. Sloane got mad a me. I reported him to the Better Business Bureau.

• Ta
    Taylor Nov 09, 2008

Total scam. For $99 you get a CD with doctors that have never heard of Drugstores-online. When I told the guy he's a scammer he actually accused me of scamming him (unbelieveable nerve). He used profanity in his reply email and attached verbage from his T's and C's reminding me that I could not use profanity. Don't bite on this--you'll lose a hundred bucks for nothing.

• Da
    David Oct 30, 2008

They charged me for TWO memberships- yea, that's right they took $198 from my checking account. And when I asked for the order number, they gave me the runaround. I wish I read this comment board before apply for a membership to these ###ing fraudsters.

• Ju
    june Aug 29, 2008

Charging me for services i never received nor even asked for!

• Ca
    CArmer Jun 16, 2008

This site is a total joke...the $99 fee is charged to you and you will NEVER receive any meds or further communication. I wish I would've researched them before I lost a hundred bucks!!

• Mi
    mia jones May 22, 2008

You cant call them, false advertising, your email response never answers your questions and are very rude and unprofessional, and when you call the billing department, they are very rude and refuse to reimburse you.