Drs Mdunge & PartnersRadiology account

Drs Mdunge and partners changed their billing system in 2009. My service date was 27 February 2009. I received an sms on Friday, 7 October 2011 to say that I owe Vericredit R72.00 and that I should pay immediately. I have made numerous calls to vericredit and Drs Mdunge & Partners (blaauwberg cape town) today and cannot seem to get any assistance. No Invoice no account number. The only explanation given to me by the blaauweberg branch is that we've changed our billing system and now we are fine as we do our accounts ourselves and not via JHB anymore. I need to sort this query out and need guidance. The vericredit office is on the 051 code and the staff I spoke to was Kelly and Genna.