Dropbox — dropbox desktop app
They refuse to admit that there is an issue with their desktop app and blame on my ISP, though everything else on my computer works including a fast upload speed (confirmed with multiple tests), and other apps plus web uploads have no issue. It stays in the range of 200kbps which is extremely slow and unacceptable. Support has been absolutely worthless, asking the same questions multiple times, and we shall see if I can speak to a manager. Called the corporate number and can't get ahold of anyone there (it is only voicemail systems or a message then the call disconnects). Filed a complaint with the BBB and suggest anyone else that has similar issues do the same. I will also find and contact those that work in management at Dropbox personally via email or phone, any leads would be much appreciated.
More Dropbox Complaints & Reviews
- Dropbox - Unauthorized credit card charge!! 
- Dropbox - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dropbox - Stay away!!
- Dropbox - my paypal account is being charged by dropbox for a service I did not give permission for.
- Dropbox - dropbox business trial
- Dropbox - support
- Dropbox - Very poor service
- Dropbox - dropbox is losing it!
- Dropbox - dropbox business
- Dropbox - Poor service dealing with an critical business issue