Drivers-Licenses Logo

Drivers-Licenses

Having problems with Drivers-Licenses?

Drivers-Licenses Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Drivers-Licenses Customer Service. Initial Drivers-Licenses complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Drivers-Licenses above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Drivers-Licenses. Discuss the issues you have had with Drivers-Licenses and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

www.drivers-licenses.org — They took completely different price from me

Stay away from the website www.drivers-licenses.org. I went to the website in order to change the address on...

Drivers-licenses.org — Asking for to many sensitive information

Once again this is a website that purports to help you renew or replace your drivers license (which actually...

Drivers-licenses.orgFraud alert

I used this website to renew my driving license and gave them all my personal information. After that they said my request can't be proceeded because there was an error. After that I found that my credit card has been charged and I never received anything.

• Er
      Erick C. Sep 19, 2016

Our Service.
      The product offered through our site is the Driver License Easy Guide™, a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities. Our team of experts has spent 1000's of hours researching DMV services in order to provide simple to follow instructions for DMV related services. Where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits.
      We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities.
      We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
      Sincerely,