Complaints & Reviews

www.drivers-licenses.org — They took completely different price from me

Stay away from the website www.drivers-licenses.org. I went to the website in order to change the address on my driver license. I filled all necessary forms and it was mentioned...

Drivers-licenses.orgAsking for to many sensitive information

Once again this is a website that purports to help you renew or replace your drivers license (which actually only the driver is allowed to do in person at the DMV). They require the unsuspecting individual many sensitive questions that have nothing to do with your license, such as what car you drive, what is your education, your address, your cell phone number, etc. At best this is trolling for your personal information to sell it to marketing companies. At worst it sets the stage for identity theft. When you check Whois about their site, all their administrative and technical contacts are blocked by proxy. You cannot see who they really. BEWARE.

• Wi
    wikiman98x Jul 11, 2012

It's unfortunate when people post complaints out of ignorance. This site is actually very useful. I checked them out with Truste and they gave me assurance that the site is safe and legit. Regarding the allegation that the site is trolling for personal information to sell, Truste offered the following response: "We have tested the site to see if our submission receives e-mail or phone calls. To date, we have received only e-mail from the site itself, but nothing from third parties."

I understand being skeptical, but posting untrue complaints is irresponsible. The site captures information legitimately for the purpose of generating customized checklists and pre-populated application forms - both of which are very useful, especially if you don't know what you what you're supposed to bring with you to the DMV. The site also provides access to driver's education courses and regulations, dmv manuals, dmv locations, practice tests, study guides, etc.

• De
    Dennisbomb Nov 14, 2013

This site has been thought out carefully and is designed to take money from unsuspecting customers such as myself. I did a google search for the md dmv and clicked the AD link to this site. I checked off the MVA change of address form, answered questions, gave license number, where i live, phone, and more. They asked for cc info and after I submitted, it said your State doesn't allow online change of address so here are the papers to print so you can submit in person...It's deceitful because I should have gotten that prompt before any cc info was submitted. Then i realized the site ended in .org which completely exposes the site right there as it should have ended in .gov. I closed my cc account immediately. I did the change of address on the actual .gov website and guess what, it was FREE!! BEWARE OF THIS SITE IT LOOKS LEGITIMATE BUT IT's a giant privacy and money robbing scam.

• Er
    Erick C. Sep 19, 2016

Our Service.
    The product offered through our site is the Driver License Easy Guide™, a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities. Our team of experts has spent 1000's of hours researching DMV services in order to provide simple to follow instructions for DMV related services. Where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits.
    We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities.
    We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
    Sincerely,
    Customer Support Team
    1-866-529-6007

Drivers-licenses.orgFraud alert

I used this website to renew my driving license and gave them all my personal information. After that they said my request can't be proceeded because there was an error. After that I found that my credit card has been charged and I never received anything.

• Er