Driver Solutions LLCBilling

5 years ago, I attended five days of classes at this establishment, then they did physicals and found out I had a pre-existing heart condition. They called me to the office later that day to tell me that I was a liability and they were not going to fund me. I did not continue with the classes.

Today, I received a summons to small claims court for a bill of $836.77 that has gained 18% for five years, now totaling almost $2000, and I have not been contacte before now about it at all.

I called to inquire and was told by the legal department that the reason for my departure and the fact that I was not notified at all in 5 years was "irrelevant" and that my options are to either go to court (I live in NC with a full time job and a two year old son now) and see what happens, agree to paying $100 a month through garnished wages or be arrested if I ever have my information ran by a police officer for any reason.

So maybe I missed the fine print as far as the heart condition was concerned, but to not contact me when I am being charged 18% interest until you want me to go to small claims court and my bill is almost $1200 higher than it was to begin with is uncalled for!