DRI*Symantec.myord.comfraudulent charge

C

My husband's debit/atm card information was fraudulently used to charge $91.98 to DRI Symantec. Bank said it was some sort of software company. Husband had just gotten new atm card, withdrew cash from our bank (1st and only xaction on new card) and within a couple of hours this charge was made to husband's atm card. We never use our debit cards for online purchase. Card was never out of husband's possession. Who is this company? Is DRI Digital River software? Watch your cards, and check your accounts regularly.

• Dg
    D. Gibson Nov 21, 2008

In October a charge was placed on my credit card. When I contacted my card member service I was told that a charge was placed there by computer softwares store they only had a web site to give me of www.myord.com . I have never ordered any software and I don't use my credit card on the computer. I went to this web site and sent them an email asking for my money back. Has anyone been able to get there money back from this fraud? How did you reach these people who are doing this fraud?

• Me
    mexicano Nov 20, 2008

the same thing happened to me

• Ca