Dri*Symantec myord.com/sym MNovercharged

I have approximately 2 months left on my Norton Anti Virus protection. Why have I been charged on Sept. 07 by Symantec...
twice for service I already have.
DRI*Symantec myord.com/sym MN $113.98
DRI*Symantec myord.com/sym MN $ 63.98

Please investigate and retify the errors... or overcharge

More Dri*Symantec myord.com/sym MN Complaints & Reviews

Betty L. Love Aug 26, 2008

I did not order, Would like to have my visa, credited for the amount of 68.98. Betty Love

• Ed
    edward w. rottner Oct 23, 2008

we were billed twice for the same service back to back. the reference numbers are 38GNFMOO and
    GKGNFMOO. please credit account for 48.98

• Gl
    gloria j carter Nov 02, 2008

I cancelled the order ( Norton Antivirus 2009). On 10/27/2008 because I never could download it. I attempted to download it on 10/26/2008 AM. I sent a message to "findmyorder.com" on 10/27/2008 and of today, I have not receive a reply from anybody. There were no contact numbers nor an e-mail address listed if you had problems trying to download or to cancell. The $39.99 from DRI * SYMANTEC MYORDER.COM/SYM MN was posted on my credit card on 10/28/2008.

joseph lupini Nov 22, 2008

MY renewal was cancelled but still billed to my credit card.

ref.#490252090 for refund

refund #94699609

please issue credit to my credit card

Angela Wilson Mar 31, 2009

We were billed twice for my norton virus we where only suspose to be charge 48.98 once and you charge us twice you have ten days to refund use or are bank is going to get for fraud. You can contact me 304-579-4489 so we can get this straight out.

• Ic
    icemyk47 Apr 05, 2009

I found a charge on my account for $48.69 from Symantec myord.com/sym MN, who are these people and why are they steeling money from me. I work for the United States Military and this is how they support their troops? Good we will se about that...

DON PERLICH Apr 20, 2009

I WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD (AFTER 3 DAYS OF EFFORT) THE NORTON PRODUCT WHICH I ORDERED AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR ON MY CREDIT ACCT. I HAVE INSTALLED ANOTHER PRODUCT. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCT. FOR THE $42.75 - CHASE #4266-8510-2167-6447. DON PERLICH [email protected]

DON PERLICH Apr 20, 2009

confirmation of credit please. WHAT IS THIS GAME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THIS CONFIRMATION CODE CRAP?????????/

DON PERLICH Apr 20, 2009

WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT ?

DON PERLICH Apr 20, 2009

THIS IS THE EIGHTH CONFIRMATION CODE I'VE TYPED IN!!!

NINTH CONFIRMATION CODE IS NOW BEING TYPED IN

Noreen Ottley Jun 10, 2009

i ordered norton 360 5gb storage on 5/20/09
    order#5547648614
    i never received the 5GB storage but my acct was debited $29.99
    ive tried to contact you but get no response on the status of my order.
    please credit my acct back $29.99 as i didnt receive the product.

Noreen Ottley
    [email protected]

catherine boswell Jun 30, 2009

ordered anti virus started download computer shut down in middle of download could not get download backat the price of 84.98 for 2 years. so i reordered norton for one year and down loaded that and tried to correct the problem and was assured that all was taken care of. BUT NOW I AM BEING BILLED FOR BOTH. and only recieving the one for ayear at the price of 45.98 please re imburse my charge card company for the un succesful download of norton of 84.98 thank you catherine boswell

just want my money back

catherine boswell Jun 30, 2009

how many times are you going to ask me about my attitude????????????????????

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO CALL

Marilyn Boyers Aug 10, 2009

The programs caused me more problems on both my new desktop and my new wireless studio laptop!

Remove all Symantec programs and parts from my
    2 computers. Credit my credit card for the amount of: $ 9.99 +$99.99 + $90.94 = $201.92 due to my credit card and any other refund due to me in this transaction, IMMEDIATELY!!

Marilyn Boyers

[email protected]

• Ed
    ed morawski Nov 14, 2009

ripped me off...not once but twice...double billing on my checkcard! ...cancelled order, never received product and two charges on my check card! double whammy all the way! i want my $160.00 back...and i don't feel i should have to fight for it so please credit my checkcard back.

• De
    delivery Dec 30, 2009

Not sure why I was charged again for this product. Cost showed up on my debit card. Please contact me at [email protected]

becky skinner Jan 08, 2010

i never order this i never even heard of it until i seen the money taken from my checking, i would like to have my money back as soon as possible i work to hard for my little money that i make. the cast was 79.98

becky skinner Jan 08, 2010

i never ordered this nor every heard of this company i bought my own viruse at the store and installed i would like my money back 79.98 i think that we all should get together and take this company to court

• Pc
    P COLE Jan 13, 2010

SUGGEST EVERYONE AVOID KASPERSHY

• Po
    PORTIA DILLARD Feb 01, 2010

i LIKE COMPLAINT IF IT WILL GET ANY RESULTS. i DID ORDER NORTON 360 ANTIVIRUS WITH UNDERSTAANING IT WAS A ONE TIME PAYMENT AND NOW MY VISA HAS BEEN BILL TWICE, WHAT UP WITH THIS AND WHEN WILL YOU REPLY

PORTIA DILLARD
    BLUEFIELD WV 24701

• Ge
    George H Cullins Feb 08, 2010

I have two draws on my mastercard. One for $44.98 and the other for $73.96.
    I don't remember making these purchases.
    Please inform me of what the items were.

George H. Cullins
    972-369-7304

• Hw
    HWA Feb 09, 2010

Over billed to credit card for the same product ?? DRI*SYMANTEC charged $144.98 & Norton charged an additional 74.98 ??? What's up with that ?

Please fix the billing & refund the over payment

Howard

• Pa
    PATRICIA A PARKER Mar 20, 2010

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT ORDER [$144.96] I WANT MY MONEY BACK. SINCE THE SERVICE STARTED I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH MY COMPUTER!!! PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CAN. THANK YOU PATRICIA PARKER

• Pa
    PATRICIA A PARKER Mar 20, 2010

PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

• Je
    Jenniferdriessens Apr 20, 2010

I dont use norton/ or apple and I got a charge today from myord.com/sym for $34.99 how do we get this taken off? any idea

Norma Lucas May 08, 2010

this charge was charged bo my bank account. This is not something I have orderd! Please credit my account immeditately!

DRI*SYMANTEC DRI*SYMANTEC MYORD.COM/SYM MNUS

• Ge
    Geneva Johnson May 11, 2010

I was charged for a two service of $74.99. I did not agree to this or authorize this.

• Ly
    Lynette Whitley Jun 09, 2010

I did not order this product!!! My checking account has been charged twice!!! Please take my information out of your system and QUIT billing me!!! How do you get in touch with a person to speak with!!!
    L.whitley New London N.C.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices