DRI*SurplusSupplier MNNon authorized charge!

W

I agreed to a trial membership in the amount of $1.95 with Shopper Services and found unauthorized charges of 39.95 and 2.07 for DRISurplus Supplier on my charge... in investigating these charges I found this website of complaints.

• Ys
    ys5583 Feb 19, 2014

I see i should have checked the comment section before buying this crap i cannot retrieve any information on my purchase and the phone is no longer working, what i have figured is this is internet fraud and have filed for fed investigstion into this scam i think it;s time to shut this down

• Na
    NANCYROJAS May 28, 2012

We are confident that you will be satisfied with the services you have ordered. However, should you wish to cancel the service, you can contact our Customer Service Department by dialing toll free [protected]. For general inquiries, you may email customer service at [email protected] THERES IS NOTHING ON SITE THAT SAYS NOT REFUNDABLE THEY JUST TAKE PEOPLES MONEY

SCAM SCAM SCAM THERE IS NOTHING TOLD WHEN YOU SIGN UP THAT THERE WILL BE A 49.95 CHARGE AND DOES NOT SAY ITS NOT REFUNDABLE ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS TAKE PEOPLES MONEY SCAMMERS

david alora May 21, 2012

lucky u guy they took 400 dollar from my little girl

• Ke
    Kellie26 Mar 14, 2012

They r also taking $49.95 twice a month out my account which is a shame because I am a single mother. Im trying to contact them, if anyone have any contact information about them please email me at [email protected] thanks.

• Ke
    kenoyn Dec 02, 2011

i had the same thing happen. :( this sucks. i called me bank and they had to cancel my card in order to stop them from taking the money out.

SEEING RED TWICE OVER Nov 03, 2011

I JUST CALLED THE [protected] SPOKE TO A RUSSELL AND EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED BACK AT THE END OF AUGUST THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO RECORD. SURPRISE SURPRISE THE FAX NUMBER I WAS GIVEN TO THEM TO CANCEL WAS [protected] WHICH IS AN INCORRECT FAX NUMBER FOR THE COMPANY. THE CORRECT FAX NUMBER IS [protected] GIVEN TO ME BY A SUPERVISOR MAT. AT [protected] CUSTOMER REP DON ODES TRANSFERRED. RUSSELL SAID NO SUPERVISORS WAS EVEN AVAILABLE. DON SAID THEY LOCATED OUT MIAMI FL. THE PHONE SYSTEM WAS SO BAD I HAD TO KEEP TELLING THEM I COULDN'T HEAR THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I THINK WE ALL SHOULD CONTINUE FAXING THE 866 NUMBER UNTIL THEY GIVE EVERYONE RESOLUTION. THEY DID CANCEL MY SUPPOSELY MEMBERSHIP AS OF TODAY BUT THEY REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY BACK. IF YOU TELL THEM THAT YOU CANCELLED PREVIOUSLY THEY TELL NO YOU DIDN'T NOTHING LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR. I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS SOMEONE ELSE BE PREPARE IF YOU CALL THEM TO HAVE VERY RUDE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.

SEEING RED TWICE OVER Nov 03, 2011

I ALSO WAS BEING CHARGED ON MY ACCOUNT. I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD AND THEY BLOCKED MY CARD AND I HAD TO GET ANOTHER ONE. THEY ALREADY HAVE RECEIVED TWO $49.95 PAYMENTS THAT WAS NOT AUTHORIZED. I AM GOING TO TRY THEIR 800 NUMBER AND SEE IF I CAN GET THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY. ALWAYS CHECK THE RIP OFF SITE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS THE UP AND UP. UNFORTUNATELY, I DIDN'T CHECK THE SITE UNTIL THE CHARGE WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD. I AM DISPUTING THIS RIGHT NOW HOPEFULLY, MY CREDIT CARD CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

• St
    Stracke Oct 13, 2011

There should be a class action suit against these people. They charged me $3.95, then 3 charges of $49.95 each for a total of $153.80. I authorized none of these transactions and they told me my daughter authorized them. I insisted that they refund the entire amount and they said they would call me back. BIG SCAM!!!

• Pm
    PMcFadyen Aug 12, 2011

This scam just happened to me as well. I allowed my boyfriend to use my card because he didn't have one on him and it continued to charge me 3 days apart from one another after my boyfriend had canceled it and got a cancelation number and all. When we got a hold of the people they said we never canceled and gave me another cancelation number. I screamed at the guy on the phone and told him I found out all the information about this being a scam and he yelled back at me saying "Do not call this a scam this is not a scam!" and then proceeded to talk over me and I responded saying "You are providing the service...I am a customer, you will listen to me and then you will respond but do not disrespect me and talk over me!" then he proceeded to tell me that to gain respect I needed to give respect and then I went off on him even more. I want to look into how to sue this scam artist company. Also I proceeded to freeze my bank account, I don't even care about the "refund" they will give me in 7-10 business days because within those days they probably would have continued to charge my card. Thankfully they only took out 2.95 on the first transaction and 3.95 on the second and then I noticed and was aware of the charges occuring. My boyfriend contacted them within 3 hours of signing up and canceled then for the first time and its two weeks later and they are still charging. AVOID www.shopperservices.com! It's a complete scam!!!

• Mc
    mcgoober Jan 12, 2011

same here, just found out. DON'T SIGN UP... [censor]s charged me 2.95 (which I paid for a friend because he didn't have his card with him), come to find out later that the next day they charged me 3.95, then 49.95 on the 5th, which I didn't even notice because I hadn't checked my card in a while, and finally again 49.95 on the 11th. I've contacted my card company, and they supposedly are going to stop this most recent one that's still pending. DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFO TO THESE [censor]ING [censor]S... here's a picture from the statement of my money card account. I did the print screen option, pasted it in windows paint, and for obvious reasons everything else is blanked out.

• Yu
    yuukismom Jan 03, 2011

DRI Shopper just took me for $250.00. I managed to get $49.95 refunded to me but they refuse to return the rest even though I expressly told them that I was not interested after I discovered their $9.95 monthly fee. BEWARE of this company. I would advise everyone never to do business with them!!!

Damala Dec 23, 2010

this company is nothing but ripoff. I don't know how they are able to scam and rip people off in the US. Where are the FBI's and the detectives to stop this motherflowers.

Well I talked to STELLAN LEWANBER employee id 1062260 who said will cancel/close my account, but I don't believe him. I just have to close my card so they don't steal my money.

• Al
    alindley Dec 06, 2010

I was told I would be charged $2.95 for a 2 week free trial. Then my account ended up overdrawn because they charged me $3.95 plus an additional $4.19 that I never authorized. When I called to inquire about this, the man told me that is the way they charge for the two business' they enroll you in. I gave him the name, Rebecca Farmer #4061, of the woman I spoke with and he still would not fix the problem. I told him I wanted to be removed from enrollment and he actually tried to "sell" me some more of their scam! After I gave him my exact thoughts on the subject, he finally canceled my memberships. If I find another charge on my account I WILL take legal action!

• Ka
    Kasaundre Barnes Nov 30, 2010

I was shocked to c 49.95 taken from my card and when i called i got no help and they would hang up on me Not once but several times and they could not tell me what it was for Then i called back and all of a sudden they was getting bad reception and wanted me to call back I just need my money back that's all the are wrong they will get theirs in the end everyone have faith. KASAUNDRE BARNES

• Re
    redhummingbird49 Nov 08, 2010

Yes they are a scam. My husband called them after it showed that they took 50.00 out of his debit card. They told him that the money would be back on his card in 10 business days. He got on to check his account and it showed they charged him another 50.00. That is over 100.00 in less then a week. So if your smart walk away from them.

Jac-i Sep 16, 2010

Dri surplus supplier and dri shopper, apparently the same company have each taken me for $99.90 respectively. I got no startup packages or anything except fraudulent postal money orders
    which I have turned over to the post office.and now I will report to the Post Office how they are taking money from my account. and hopefully they will be arrested and stopped from this scam.

Danielle Adlrich Aug 13, 2010

Yeah I just found that they are taling $52 out of me a month and I only agreed to a $2.95 one time charge.

• De
    Deborah Chapman Aug 12, 2010

May credit card have been charged twice after I've canceled my account with DRI*SURLUSSUP within the 14 days period to decline membership. I’ve canceled it for the third time and this better be the charm were it is truly canceled without charging my card because this company is a scamming operation. It infuriates me a company can practice such deception for 2 years to rip their consumer off and the Better Business Bureau have not closed them down. This company’s employees must be desperate for a job knowing the customers are getting charged for services one doesn’t want to consume. Initially they claimed membership was to be $40.90 but my credit card statement shows $49.95 and I’m not a fool because I wrote the information down as they mandatory gave me membership with Shopper System. I’m glad there is a blog website to discuss business experiences with DRI*SURLUSSUP the rip off company because it releases the stress.

• Cd
    cdjewett Aug 12, 2010

call this number i called and got my refund and cancelled my account but u better hurry

• Do
    Dorothy Butler Aug 02, 2010

Hello My Name Dorothy Butler I Might Have Bought Spywere About 5or 10 yrs Ago, I Dont Even Have A Pc I Have A Mac
    Even Thogh I Have Had Nothing To Do With This Company Since Thay Have Been Charging Me Not Once But Twise A Year Since, I Want This To Stop And I Would Like A Refund . O f All The Money This Company Stole From Me.

• Fg
    fgl Jul 14, 2010

14 July 2010...The scam is still going on. I gave my credit card number to my son hoping he had found something he could make a little extra money. I didn't realize he was doing it over the phone...bad idea... Now the extra charges are showing up on my account $2.95, $3.95 and $49.95. Need to cancel my card tomorrow...

fgl

• Ts
    tsharp1 Jun 19, 2010

These people are taking 49.95 twice a month on me. Ive tried contacting them. This is false advertising if anyone knows how to reach them give me a email at [email protected]

sepulidoh May 28, 2010

they did it to me to we should sue them !!!

• Pe
    Pearl Hix Feb 20, 2010

I too gave them my credit card number and authorized them to take $1.95 so that I could look the program over and after doing so I decided it is not for me. That was in December. Today while reviewing my bank statement I noticed that they had charged me $51.40. At no time did I ever give them authorization to do so. I thought when I contactd them originally that $1.95 for information on how to make money was awful cheap. Now I know why. Am on theway to Bank for new credit card.

Sept Dec 07, 2009

OH NO!! I just signed up to be mystery shopper. I should have known when they asked for payment to become a secret shopper that something was up. Anyway I did the stupid thing and oked the transaction. When I got to the website and started seeing all the things that you had to do to become a secret shopper I said forget it. I e-mailed the customer support to terminate my account however the man I talked with said I also had to terminate my account with a surplus supplier. I tried to e-mail them and have not been able to successfully reach them. WHAT DO I DO???

• F0
    F'd over by these people Nov 21, 2009

150% TOTAL SCAM!!! I called Secret Shoppers and the same thing happened. Stupidly I gave them my card# for the start up and to access their website. They said there was a 39.95 monthly charge, that I assumed would be taken in a month - duh!! The next day I realized what a terribly mistake I'd made so I called them and told them to cancel the whole deal. To my surprise, my account had already been charged the 39.95 + the 2.98. Then 2 weeks later Dri Surplussupplier charged my acct for 49.95!!! Who the hell are these f*uckers anyway???? I just got back from the bank to dispute the unauthorized debit. They are investigating the situation, and will credit me back when they see I didn't make a purchase. Hell, I was in the hospital when this alleged purchase was made. They then disactivated and shredded my old card and I will be recieving a new card soon. Let those motherf*uckers try it now. What an inconvenience and a hassle. I will never, ever give my card# to anyone over the phone again!!! Shady ###s!!!

chloejohncretia Nov 10, 2009

I was also scammed by DRi surplus supplier. Can everyone that has been scammed by one of these companies please email me at ([email protected])
    Please leave your name, email, and phone number. I would like to take classaction against these people. If enough people come together we can take care of this problem.

• Ci
    cincy Oct 19, 2009

This is such a scam. Like others tried to get a additional income, ask the guy if this was ok to give out my info should have known!!! As soon as I got off the phone I checked my account saw the 2.95 charge then few min later saw a 1.95 charge from surplussuppliers. WTH !!! Wish i would have seen this website before giving them my info. I feel silly thought I was smarter than that. Jus called the bank and got a new checkcard so i dont lose more money. This company needs to be stopped times like this people need their money even if it is 1.95 or 39.95!!! I have learned my lesson.

Marcia Bailey Sep 17, 2009

Please help anyone. I have had my credit account debited monthly for 3 years!!! It has cost me almost $1500 and it was my bank who caught it. I know I've been naive but it has been three years and I don't remember the details of how they scammed me in order to report it accurately to the proper authorities. I remember the secret shopper service and canceling it after 10 days. Can anyone fill me in on the details? Marcia Bailey ([email protected])

• Hi
    hira Aug 31, 2009

can someone tell me how can i get rid of this? these people are also taking money from my account so who should i talk too cause i didn't even take their calls? can anyone please reply and let me know what can i do?

Novelli Aug 29, 2009

This Country USA does not have ENOUGH security for it's PEOPLE. Are we suppose to close all accounts, remove our money from banking, and go back to writing USPO money orders to pay bills? Researching on line, is unsecure and too many crooked companies, along with those claiming to help with job search. Where is our future going, How will we all survive if the crooks increase in their theft and deceivement. Everyone should write their CONGRESSMAN, GOVERNMENT. Something has to be done...

• Li
    lilmama Apr 05, 2009

I'm so pissed this happened to me too. I'm a teenage mom of a two year old. Trying to do the responsible thing, i was looking for extra cash like most of you! My DEBIT card was used for the $1.95 secret shopper charge. Cancelled within the 10 days and got a confirmation number. Got on my account today and found unauthorized charges! I can't believe how convincing they are. Complete scam! BEWARE!

• Ac
    Acj Mar 21, 2009

SCAM..SCAM..SCAM !!!
    I was checking my account and I saw these charges from DRI and SHOPPER and GJP. They all have the same voicemail when you call and I could never get any help. I never gave permission for these charges and to make it so bad this is my DEBIT CARD not a credit !! This is my CASH!! ohmagod this is unreal. I used to feel comfortable using my cards over the internet, but I think after I get this mess fixed I am going to open an account with a low balance and get a card to use just for the internet. THIS IS A RIP OFF!!!

• Bo
    bobepp Jan 12, 2009

I also answered an ad in my local newspaper for a secret shopper but was not interested after I heard their schpill. I told them I was not interested and thought that was it until I found their charge on my credit card (under the name of OMNI Computer & Info MNG). I disputed this charge with my credit card co. and was credited the amount back. Months later I discovered I was being charged 29.95 a month under a different companies' name, DRI Surplus Supplier. I contacted them today & spoke with a girl who at 1st denied knowing who OMNI computer was but after I pressed her she stated that DRI Surplus contracted with them. I was being very stubborn and firm with her and she told me she would credit my account for 6 months of charges and gave me a confirmation #. I spoke with my credit card co. and they are going to be on the look out for these companies because I again filed a dispute claim. Will see if this takes care of this and I hope this helps someone else who got scammed.

• Cd
    cd5555 Jan 06, 2009

I paid for a trial product where I was supposed to pay only the shipping... In reality, beside the fact that they put me to pay an additional product which I did not order they have used my credit card to sell further unauthorized product!!!
    Pay attention!!!

• Mi
    milene Nov 23, 2008

Just realized that I am still getting charged from these people for $29.95 even though I cancelled months ago. Tried to call them and they aren't answering on Sundays so I will call back tomorrow first thing. Called my credit card company and they have blocked my account with any charges from this place. I am not happy about it and hopefully I can get some of my money back also--but after reading some of these statements---I am doubtful. What a scam and these people are sleeze balls and yes the secret shoppers was such a rip off and never worked so that is why I called to cancel.

Angela Nov 06, 2008

I signed up for the shopper trial too. A few days later, I was charged $39.95. I called the customer service number they give you and the lady I talked to gave me a full refund. But now, Im being charged by Easy Saver and Money Edge. They charged me $19.80 each. They charged before, but because it was only 3 bucks I didnt really notice it. When I tried to call the 800 number, Easy Saver just told me to press 1 to cancel my account and Money Edge didnt even answer. So now I have to call another 800 number and hope I can actually talk to someone and get my money back. Fingers crossed!

Christina Oct 27, 2008

After I notice the charges on my account I called up DRI*SurplusSupplier and they had told me I canceled my account back in June, 2008. I complained that I was still being charged and they didn't know how to handle it so they had told me to fax my bill statements to [protected] of what I was being charged for and the date. I ended up calling my bank and telling them about how I called that company and that I canceled the account months ago and was still being charged so they canceled my card and had me fax a informal letter to Loss Prevention stating that I did not authorize the payment. They'll issue you a new card in three days. Thats pretty much what you can do for now. There is already a claim on the company so there isn't a whole lot to do besides just calling your bank and talking to them.

• St
    stacey Oct 26, 2008

I called and cancelled my mystery shopper trial as well and was told I would be charged only 1.95 and now after checking my credit card statement I was charged for 39.95 which I cancelled in the time period. I called my credit card company and explained to them that this was a scam and that they were going to cancel my card and issue me a new one. Now I have to call the 877 number and dispute the charges with them.

Damaris Oct 20, 2008

What did you guys do When u notice these charges to your card. How did you get everything taking care of, because I'm stuck