Dri*seagate Orderfind.com MNUnauthorized charge of $132. 76

I was charged $132. 76 by dri*seagate orderfind.com mn yesterday and i have not authorized this, nor have i ever heard of this company. . . There are no details concerning this transaction in the transaction details other than the company name mentioned above and the amount that was wrongfully taken from my account. I request that the $132. 76 be placed back in my account.

• Th
    TheMomster Aug 24, 2009

Contact your credit card company. We had the same identical charge, but twice on ours. 18th & 19th---same amount. We reported it to our credit card company.

• Ih
    I Hate Rip-offs Nov 23, 2009

I was also charged $133.38 by this company which I didn't authorize. I reported it to my credit card company and they issued me a credit after investigating the phony charge.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices