Drireg. NetYou took money out of my account without my permission

T

Somebody has taken money out of my account without my authorization and i want it put back into my account immediately or i will file charges

• Wi
    wildstrawberry Mar 30, 2010

why was $53 took off my card ?

• Wi
    wildstrawberry Mar 30, 2010

why did money get took off my childsupport card on this day 3/30/2010

• Ri
    RippedOffVictiminTx Oct 17, 2009

I too had an unauthorized withdrawal on my credit card in the amount of $83.95 today. I had to google Acai Slimflush to get a phone number for this business. I had signed up for the trial sample but there nothing on the signup page stating that I had to cancel the order within 14 days. There was not even a phone number listed...neither on the webpage or the order confirmation page. The only thing that printed on the order confirmation page was a 5 or 6 digit confirmation number...no address, phone number, or any type of contact information. Looking back, I should have realized that something wasn't on the 'up and up' if the company would not provide contact information.

After contacting this company and arguing with the service rep for 20 minutes, I was told that my order had been cancelled. I called back to ensure the order had been cancelled and my monies were being refunded. When I called back and talked to a different rep, I was told the account had been cancelled but my $83.95 would not be refunded. I will be calling my bank first thing on Monday regarding this issue. Henceforth, I will not be ordering anything from a website that does not have any contact information available!!

• Jl
    JLPB Aug 26, 2009

These people took $39.99 out of my checking accout without my approval. I do not know who these people are and why they are taking my money. I'm contacting my bank to see if I can get it back. I can not find a phone number or address for these people. I am very irrate about this. I have kids and back to school expenses I can not afford this charge.

• Jikari Jul 07, 2009

It seems that several people have been having issues with these people.

From what I've read, banks are advising people to close their accounts, and start new ones.

Sorry for lack of information. =/

• Ca
    Carrie Updegrove Jul 07, 2009

drireg.net took $79.90 from my bank account without authorization and i don't even know who they are

• Io
    Iona Jun 27, 2009

I was charged 74.95 for something I did not order. Beware people!

• Lk
    L Kemp Jun 26, 2009

Last night, I noticed that there was an unauthorized charge to my checking account for $69.90 from a Dri*reg.net. When I went to the bank today to dispute the charge, the teller googled the company and we discovered that this company has scammed many others with unauthorized charges. The only online purchase that I have made recently was to purchase "My Internet Payday" which is a program that teaches you how to earn extra money by posting ads to Google. This was supposed to only cost $1.95. I don't know if that purchase has anything to do with this Drireg.net, but now I have to wait until the charge has posted to my account before I can do anything about it.

• Ea
    eanaderson0406 Jun 18, 2009

I also went to the website and tried to look up whatever I ordered. The order wasn't found in their system so I called their 800 number. They were very helpful and canceled the subscription I had (that I didn't even know I had) and sent and email asking for a refund. I didn't even have to say I wanted it, they just went ahead and said they would do it. If you don't get a response from the seller, they go ahead and refund you. I think they were the easiest people to work with in trying to get an answer and refund.
    They are a reseller so it's not them that you would have the problem with, it is whoever is reselling with them. I suggest giving them a call and they will sort things out for you. Here is their website...http://www.reg.net
    Hope that helps everyone.

• Is
    Isaiah Staley Jr. Jun 10, 2009

they took $69.90 off my debit card.This money is from my unemployment and is needed to support my family and I.I did not give them permission to do so!!!

• Re
    rekha pai May 28, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF 69.99 I DID NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR THAT AMOUNT

• Th
    thomas jordan May 25, 2009

drireg.net has taken money from my pre paid mney card without my approval on the 24th of may and I have no idea for what purpose it was taken i want that money restored as soon as possible plus the $1.50 it cost me to talk to the customer service representve at check into cash

• Bl
    blonde Apr 26, 2009

I work 4 $7.50hr & 4 someONE to come &just go into a account, &take something that IS'NT even enough in there!! On 4-22-09 I earned $166 net 4, 2weeks i put $20 on my card, just in case $ AND that night @ 10:18pm my card was used w/out my knwledge. Now im @-$19.16in the hole, come 2 find out it was from a service or comp. DRIREG.NET TOOK IT FROM ME!!! I have protection on my card, HOW in the hell did they get it!!! I WILL follow up @ the bank which knws me really well, THEY will take CARE of the problem, &to the THEIF that is takin ALL of the hard working peoples $$$ u WILL GET CAUGHT they all do!!!U WILL NOT TAKE IT TWICE, SO GOOD LUCK SEE U ON TV!!

• Kr
    kristy kirkland Apr 11, 2009

i want to know how to contact these people. Because i want the money put back. they have taken 79.95 out of my account three times without my permission.

• Cv
    CV$# Mar 30, 2009

DRIREG.NET charges under the name IWBCLUB866--6071074 FRAUDULENTLY. Neither are legitimate businesses.

• Ta
    Tammy Mar 23, 2009

79.95 was taken out of my acct. I cancelled the product and the funds should not have been removed from my acct. There is no phone number or address listed for this company.

• Di
    Diane Mar 20, 2009

79.95 dollars was stolen out of my account. I have no idea who DriReg.net is but the money better be returned or else!!! This transaction was not authorized!! RETURN NOW!!

christyakey Mar 12, 2009

I am so upset!! I just found out that you took 79.82 out of my account. You taking money that was NOT authorized took money that was supposed to pay for my child's medication!!! Does anyone know how to get money back from these people? Has anyone been successful at getting their money back?

• Sz
    szachf Mar 12, 2009

Just solved this whole thing in a half hour.
    my problem was they were charging 29.95/month
    just found out today
    apparently this money has been coming out for 22 months ($1320 total)
    called drireg they will refund for up to 6 months.
    They said the money has been through Surplus Supplier.. they gave me a number for them. I called them and they cancelled my account and said it was opened May 10, 2007.
    I would have never realized this.. but the lady at the bank was doing some routine checks for the last 5 transactions and this 29.95 just happened to be one..
    go to dri.reg.net they are very willing to help.. and will give you any information.
    hope this helps.

sharon kay perry Mar 09, 2009

hello my name is sharon kay perry here in houston texas dri reg.net took $59.95 from my checking account that was not authoritized to take pleace send a fax to my card so they can clear this up i am on social security i get a payment once a mounth i cant afford this right now i have a daughter and five grand babies living here with me please help me sharon

sharon kay perry Mar 09, 2009

hello my name is sharon perry in houston texas i dont like the idea that dri net took 59.95 from my checking accout i want this cleared up as soon as possible. you can reach me at [protected]

sandy Mar 09, 2009

my account was also charged and i also gave no information about my card and i did NOT order anything form these crooks . i called my bank WELLS FARGO and they said they can't do anything till the people are paid. what the hell does that mean. i have to pay this $69.95 then they will dispute the charge. sounds like these crooks are not the only crooks. the money hasn't been paid to them yet but my VISA card said until they are paid they can't do anything. the payment is PENDING and i said stop the transaction and they say they can't until its PAID. who the hell is in charge of my account, me or the public. when you try to stop fraud or turn someone in you end up being the victim .maybe if everyone writes to their congressman or mayor some action can be taken. no wonder people steal, its open season because we can't do anything about it but help them do what they do. what kind of idiot would pay the charge when you are on the phone saying this is my account and i did not authorize this payment and they tell you well before we can do anything we have to pay the pending charge then you can dispute the charge and we will try to get them but may take up to 45 days. so maybe your kids don't need to eat this week, is that it but make sure the fraudalent company gets the money before they do anything. this ain't murder and you don't need a body. but it is life threatening in this economy, i am drawing unemployment and thats where they got my account information from. if this is just a vending site you can just kiss my ### because i don't feel better about it just getting to voice it and i am mad as hell. if anyone has information on this company please give it on this site and let us bring them to justice for what they are doing. they are not just stealing from us they are stealing from everyone. looks like they are nation wide.

• Me
    megan Mar 07, 2009

I saw two charges from save87.com on my bank statement. The first was for $.31, the second charge was $20.95, and both were on the same day. I called the number for the charge on my bank statement and got connected to some customer service line. The guy that answered said they were the processing company for online perscriptions. I told him my account was charged by whatever company this was without my permission, and I had never ordered ANYTHING online, let alone perscription drugs. I told him I wanted my $ credited back to my account and he kept telling me he wouldn't help me unless I gave him my e-mail address. I refused, hung up, and went to my bank to report it. I'm probably going to end up canceling my account b/c my bank didn't really have any solution to stop my account from being charged again. This is UNACCEPTABLE. These people are criminals and are basically getting away with robbing innocent people. I didn't misread or neglect to read the fine print on anything. My information was stolen and I am in NO WAY guilty for that.

• Do
    Donna Suen Mar 02, 2009

yesterday my account was charged. Call [protected] and they will help you get your money back. What has happend we all are guilty we didn't read the fine print but what was requested online was a trial membership. In the fine print it states you have 14 days to cancel or your account will be charged a membership fee. So we will all need to start reading the fine print :(

• Re
    reyna Mar 01, 2009

i was charged also for something that i didn't agree.. i want my money back!!! i hope i get it back .. if not i well take action

• Ta
    tallard Feb 26, 2009

I just checked my bank account since I placed an order on Amazon.com and there was a $1.95 charge from DriReg.net as well!!! Unauthorized charges suck and are a pain in the butt!!!

shekut Feb 26, 2009

This company took $69.95 out of my checking account without my authorization. I don't even know who they are. How do I get reimbursed? I can't afford this.

shekut Feb 26, 2009

Has anyone gotten reimbursed for the money drireg.net took out of their accounts. I just found a withdrawal from my bank account. They took $69.95 out of my mine. Who are they? How are they doing this?

• Bo
    boyettdaddy Feb 20, 2009

I don't know who you are and you better hope i don't find out but you got me for 69.95 without my permission thats some bull SH$%T

Norma J. Hershey Feb 14, 2009

Dri-Reg charged an additional unauthorized $34.95 to our credit card account; the original price of the transaction was $4.95 plus an additional $4.95.
    We will contact the State of Ohio Attorney General's Office regarding this matter. Our account must be credited $34.95 immediately!

Norma J. Hershey

• Ka
    Kaye Feb 12, 2009

I WAS CHARGED 79.95 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WOULD LIKE MY 79.95 PUT BACK TO MY CHARGE CARD PLEASE THANK-YOU THE SOONER THE BETTER YOU TOOK IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION NOW WITH MY PERMISSION PLEASE ADD 79.95 BACK TO MY CHARGE CARD !!!

THANK-YOU

jacklyn Feb 11, 2009

I don't have a clue who these jokers even are. They basically stole money from my card and i have no clue what they are about. I called my card issuer who advised me to contact them to get my 69.95 disputed which i am mailing the dispute registered mail along with a copy to the attorney general's office and my attorney's office as well. I put in the web address the card issuer gave me and i got a page full of ripoff and scam complaints and i knew immediately they are going down! People will not put up with this crap. I will not stop contacting people who have been on the receiving end of their unauthorized card use until they are sued and taken down.

• Je
    Jennifer Feb 09, 2009

you took $69.95 from my account without my approval, i want my money back right now!!!

John Edgemon Feb 03, 2009

I have not ordered anything from you and I want you to stop taking money out of my account and remove my name from your list!

W. Kay Plunkett Jan 29, 2009

I don't know why this money was taken from my account

agreef5404

I agree that this comment is true4ce89

W. Kay Plunkett Jan 29, 2009

money was taken twice from my account without my permission

• Bi
    Bill Jan 27, 2009

This was taking out of my debt card. $69.95
    I want my money back! you*&$#*hole's this is ###!
    Bill.

• Ro
    rose81707 Jan 24, 2009

you took $79.95 dollars from my acount without my permission so i need my money back right now because this is stuped who can you take money from somebodys account i want my money nowwwwwww