Drireg. NetYou took money out of my account without my permission

Somebody has taken money out of my account without my authorization and i want it put back into my account immediately or i will file charges

• Th
    the big bear Feb 05, 2008

they taken money from account . when call them they said it was not to be taken and the will put it back in five days more to come

• Ju
    JUDY DUQUAIN Feb 20, 2008

MY BANK ACCOUNT IS FROZEN AT THIS TIME. IT HAS YOUR
    DRIREG.NET LISTED AND NOTES APPROVAL FOR A PURCHASE. I HAVE NO IDEA FOR WHAT, AND I DID NOT
    AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO TAKE ANY FUNDS FROM ACCOUNT.
    PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS TO STOP THE TRANSACTON, AS I
    HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I CANNOT ACCESS
    MY ACCOUNT.

JUDY DUQUAIN

kashira foster Mar 28, 2008

There was unauthorised funds tooken from my account, please return. I am filling a report with the police and BBB.

• Sc
    scott hays Apr 02, 2008

there was a debit to my account in the amount of 39.95, and i have no idea how you guys got my account number

• Je
    Jennifer Apr 04, 2008

There was a debit to my account in the amount of $69.90 from my checkcard. I have no idea how this company got my information. But I think it has something to do with a purchase I made a few months ago. I received my product with no problem, after which I think my card number was used by another company using a different name. What happens is the company just keeps changing there name so they can continue to steal money from you.

Christie Boatner May 12, 2008

I am a single mother with 4 children just lost my job 3 mounths ago.YOU people with this drireg.net took money out of my account for 39.95 I did not even have that much in there.YOU PEOPLE or PERSONS who did this took alot more than the 39.95 I am having to pay my bank the 39.95 plus 32.00 in fees as well. U or U people took food from my children who ever you are, God knows who you are.I will pray for you!I am having this investagated and went to the bank to fill out the papers necessary for the investagatin, the Law will be notifed as well.I want ALL MY MONEY BACK to you it may be only 39.95 but to me and my children it was more.How do you do this to people and not care.I'm going to be late with all my bills and all. Hope whoever did this to others and my family can live with yourselfs nevermind I'm srue whoever you are, you can sleep good cause your living it up with my family and other families MONEY!GOD dont like ugly and is'nt fond of pretty.One more thing my last job I was a cashier making only min. wage.One thing about me I work for my money I don't steal from others.May God touch your heart to do the right thing.I'm praying for all others who were a victom as well. I hit disagree but I agree with all who fell victim of this mess.

• Ve
    Vee May 21, 2008

They got me too. I'm going to have this investigated to the fullness.

• El
    Elloree Hightower Jun 03, 2008

you also took money out of my account without my permission, and I want it back.

• Ta
    Tammy Johnson Carpio Jul 08, 2008

Online scams had taken out of my prepaid car the amount of $69.90 without my authorization or me purchasing anything. I live on a low low income and I am disabled with a daughter that lives with me who is also disabled!

• My
    Mynor Aug 11, 2008

Unauthorized charges in the middle of the night! This is ridiculous that a company can charge without your knowledge and have your funds held up due to their blatant misuse of ability to charge your account!

This is a violation of my security and use of my funds!

• Ro
    Robert McIntosh Aug 12, 2008

I did not authorize an transaction in the amount of $59.95 to be deducted from my checking account.

• Ly
    Lyliane Aug 13, 2008

I would like to know who just gave you authorization to charge $69.87 on my credit card?
    Please responde to me as soon as possible. I have spoken with my credit card company and told them I did not authorize this transaction...What is going on here?

• Pa
    Pamela Aug 20, 2008

DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMMNUS swiped $29.99 right from my checkning account. Suppose I 'll never get it back, since I have no idea who they are or how to contact them. Does anyone have any contact info???

Jay Baird Aug 21, 2008

I was charged twice for the same thing, neither of which I ordered. They both had the same order #! Long ago I used their product but now have a MAC & don't need it.

• Ca
    carrie johnson Aug 28, 2008

my account was charged 74.06 today I have no idea who these people are and im trying to find out the phone number for them is disconnected who do I complaign too, I did not authorize these people to take anything out of my account

MICHELE BALDASSARI Sep 02, 2008

TRANSACTION I DID NOT MAKE

MICHELE BALDASSARI Sep 02, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION

Kathleen Manning Sep 11, 2008

DriReg.net somehow obtained my debit card and withdrew, without my permission, money from my checking account. They stole from me! I am processing fraudulent charges through my bank right now in order to get my money back.

• Ju
    Jutta Sep 12, 2008

Drireg.net just took 69.87 out of my account and I have no idea how they got my card number. What can I do about it? I want this money back and will talk to my bank about it and press charges.

• Na
    Nan Tankersley Sep 19, 2008

All I know is that I ordered some samples 9 days ago for $4.95 shipping and today I've been charged for another $69.87. I did not authorize. Please reverse the charges. Thank you.

• Pa
    Pam Thomas Oct 04, 2008

I found today that the amount of $79.95 was withdrawn from my account & this was in no way authorized by me. This is unacceptable! When the econonmy is as bad as it is the people who prey on others in this manner are in my mind criminals!!

• Je
    jenee Oct 10, 2008

the same thing happend to me at aboout 746 am <pacific time> in the morning ! for the exact same amount. what the hell !!!

• Ko
    koobra Oct 17, 2008

we have the exact same charge on our account... did you order something called ultra-green? we did, and we never got the product, but now we have this charge too yet... this is rediculous!

• Vi
    Vickie Hudgins Oct 18, 2008

A charge was made online to my bank checking card without my authorization. The charge was made in the middle of the night during a period when I did not have internet service. I have looked at the numerous disputes and this seems to be a recurring problem. Is Drireg scamming people? How are they getting the card numbers? Have they been reported to the authorities?

Joe K Oct 28, 2008

I had several fradulent charges in the past few days. One of the charges was fromDRIReg. I was able to get a refund. The working customer number is 866-702-4307
    You have to ask for the DRI customer service as there is a main operator they must use. For my protection I did not give the correct e-mail address and name. But I wanted to tell you people about this. I guess this is a favorite company of internet thieves.

• Ne
    neda Nov 02, 2008

THEY TOOK MONEY OUT WITHOUT PREMISSION.

• Sl
    Slim Whitman Nov 05, 2008

This happened to my wife's account. I found that it was a product sample she ordered that then turned around and tried to charge her account. The product was Ultra Lean Green. Do a search on here for that, and you will see. The company runs a charge through as drireg.com then. We called the bank, cancelled the transaction, and then had her debit card cancelled and a new one re-issued.

Cancel your cards and get a new one with a new number. It's a hassle, but it looks like it's less work than the alternative.

• Ge
    Gene Nov 06, 2008

I did not authorize $29.99 to be deducted from my bank account! I do not know who drireg.net is.

James Dunn Nov 14, 2008

I did not go to any DRI REG.NET SITE AND THEY HELPED THEMSELF TO MY DEBIT CARD IN THE SUM OF $60 THERE MUST BE A LAW AGAINST THIS BULL **** .

• Be
    Beth Nov 18, 2008

I tried to get a free trial of the acainoni burner product yesterday, and provided my card information for the shipping fee. . . I never recieved a confirmation email, but have suddenly recieved over a dozen spam emails from various people and had a drireg.net charge to my account. . . We'll see if I ever get my trial. . .

• Be
    Beth Nov 18, 2008

I had a similar problem. . . I've been looking into it, and this is what I've found so far: http://www.reg.net/default.asp. . .

Karla Nov 22, 2008

I have also had $79.95 taken from my account and they have given my information over to two other websites 1) Fit-Factory for $19.95 2) Save87.com for $20.95 (I was charged twice). I am in the works of having the Fit-Factory and Save87 taken off my account. Does anyone have the contact information for DRI?

• Di
    Di Nov 29, 2008

Today $82.96 was withdrawn from my account...I, too, had ordered samples fro Acai Body Flush for $4.95. I DID NOT agree to any other purchases or charges to my bank. I contacted the bank immediately they have filed an e-claim, cancelled my bank card, and started an investigation that may take as long as 40 working days. This is a travesty and a poor way to do business. I have contacted Acai but only can leave message. I would not recommend them for any business...I will just go to my local health food store. PLEASE NOTE: I also received a "FREE OFFER" from RawMINERALs and they too were going to charge my account $90 for my free sample. I contacted them immediately! Even though I like the products...I will not use them. This company also lacks integrity. What a shame...to scam people like this!

• Te
    Terrill Nov 29, 2008

why would you take money from my account without a card you dont even have a phone number or address to be reach at i want my money back

• Ga
    Gary Catron 2nd Nov 30, 2008

You have taken 39.90 out of my account with out my permission so please return it. Or i will press charges. THANKS GARY CATRON

• Li
    lINDA Dec 01, 2008

pLEASE PUT THIS 53.95 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE i HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTNING FROM YOU AND ALSO THE 30.00 FEE. WHO EVER YOU ARE IT'S GOT TO STOP.

Jo Dec 01, 2008

I have been charged $4.95 twice and did not order anything nor need anything. I don't see how you get buy with this. If this is not returned to my account, I will seek charges. Please do not email or call me with any offers!!!

• De
    dennnis self Dec 01, 2008

I am going to put you scam artists on notice. you withdrew 69.96 out of my account without my permisson and i want it returned asap.i know its useless to try to reason with ### like you but iam outraged that people like you are allowed to conduct any type of business . this type of practice should be a federal crime and any one caught doiung this should be arrested and put in prison. but that would be in a fair world and this isnt the case.

Michael Dec 01, 2008

I think DRIREG.net is a company that does transactions for the on-line 'free trials' where if you don't cancel within 14 days of asking for the 'free sample' then you are agreeing to a perpetual purchase agreement. Basically they will continue to charge you every month and send you extremely over priced products that you probably don't want and the phone number you need to call to cancel is surprisingly always busy and the one time it actually rings you get hung-up on before a person answers. I almost signed up for a few of the free trials, but read the rules and thought I'd try to call the 'cancel line' first to see if it was possible to get through...it wasn't, so I decided not to do the 'free trial'.

• Os
    oscar sanchez Dec 01, 2008

They took $85.00 out whithout my permisoin... Stole my money...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices