DRI Symayec www.myrod.comspy wear has run out

My bank statement says I have paied for a renewel for anti spy wear with DRI

Symatec. I keep getting a pop up box's telling me that my spy wear as run out and I need get renewed.

I renewed my subscripion in June 09. You can check with your records, and you will see I'm right
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Do
    Doris M Leonard Sep 22, 2009

I renewed my subscription on 8/31 for one year and on my credit card I was charged $74.35 which I believe is a two your subscription which I do not want. Therefore I want you to issue to my credit card a credit of $ 34.41. My credit card # [protected] under the name of Doris M. Leonard 1029 Pleasant Street #35, Worcester MA 01602. My e-mail address is ([email protected]) Please advise you decision on this and would you please give me a copy of my invoice covering the order number. Thank you.

• Do
    Doris M Leonard Sep 22, 2009

I wrote this complaint on prior page, but I will give it again. I purchased a one year subscription to Norton Anti Virus on 8/31 and was chaarged for two years at $74.36.
    I only wanted one year at $ 39.95 therefor I would appreciate you issuing a credit to my credit card of $ 34.41. My credit card # is [protected] Mastercharge
    Thand you, Doris M. Leonard