Dri Symantecstore.comTwo unauthorized charges

K

I was renewing my norton and i have tw0 charges 49.99 and 51.99. I only wanted to renew it didn't want anything added to what i already had.

• El
    Elmyra Feb 19, 2008

I do not recognize this vendor nor this charge on my Visa.

Janet Clark Sheehan Feb 22, 2008

I renewed my Norton for $49.99 did not inend to renew it for another year. Plesae remove $61.98 from my Visa. Sorry this was my error, I thought I was just verifing the original order.

• To
    tough365aol.com Mar 02, 2008

I was charged twice on 02/11/08 for renewing my norton perscription who must contact to resolve this situation.

Ann Byfield Mar 10, 2008

Please explain Mastercard charge reading:
    DRI*Symantecstore.com www.myord.com MN $39.99 2/20/08 Ref No: STZCX400

I believe I was charged twice for Norton Annual Renewal which
    was purchased on 2/25/08 Ref No: TBTRQMOO $42.49
    Norton Annual Renewal Norton.com/cs CA

Please respond immediately, to enable payment for Mastercard

Ann Walker Mar 10, 2008

I order Norton for 69.98 and got charged twice for it . Would you please put the one amount back on my account. Thank you Ann Walker E-mail [protected]@pennswoods.net Address is 528 Walker Grove Rd Somerset Pa Phone 814=445-9514

Ann Walker Mar 10, 2008

I renewed my Norton for 69.98 did not intend to renew it for another year. Please remove it from my VISA. Sorry this was an error, I thought I was verifing my original order. Thank you Ann Walker Phone [protected] Address 528 Walker Grove Rd Somerset Pa Email [protected]@pennswoods.net

DEteMPrice Mar 13, 2008

I renewed my Norton for 39.99 on 02/22 which is fine. But on my mastercard I was charged 39.99 on 02/09 by DRI*Symantecstore.com. I did not order anything. Please remove that charge from my account. Thank you. You can reach me at phone [protected]. Or e-mail me.

• Ri
    RICHARD TAYLOR Mar 14, 2008

I was charged, on 02/06/08 , $59.98 and on 02/01/08, $137.98. Please explain the two charges...R. Taylor

Dorothy Peterson Mar 17, 2008

This happen to me too. How do I go about removing DRI symantecstore 49.99 that I didn't order either from my account? I just wanted to renew my subscription with out any additions.

• Wa
    wanda pierce Mar 18, 2008

I also have a double charge )DRI*Symantestore and one from Norton Annual renewal. There is NO customer service available at Symantic and I have found no way to speak to anyone. Completed a full page of *required inform, got a phone number to call and a priority code #. Every time I got to the point the enter the priority number - I was disconnected. I am going to attempt to totally cancel Norton and go the Bit Defender.

• Ca
    Carol Simone Mar 18, 2008

I have two unauthorized charges on my account. The first was on 01/24/08 with SYM*SYMANTECNORTNRENWL e-mail address NORTON.Com/CS,CA and the second was on 02/28/08 with NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL e-mail address NORTON.COM/CS,CA I wish to have these removed.

Dean Schantz Mar 19, 2008

I have an unauthorized Mastercard charge from SYM*SYMANTECNORTNRENWL NORTON.COM/CS CA. for $41.99. I wish to have these removed. Thank you.

• Ju
    June Eggert Mar 20, 2008

On my Visa Account I seem to be billed twice, pertinent to my renewal of Norton Anti-virus...

One on the 21st of Feb for $49.31 US and then

One on 23rd of Feb for $56.07...NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL - (which is ALL I wanted) - I was not interested in the cost of $49.31 US for DRISymantecstore.com.www.myord.comMN

Please be so kind as to clarify this situation - I was renewing my subscription and NOTHING ELSE...

Sincerely, June Eggert

• Du
    Duane Hansen Mar 20, 2008

I have not yet received the CD for a 360 upgrade. Over 10-15 business days have passed.

Marian Dean Mar 21, 2008

I ordered Norton360 verson2.0upgrade on 3/193/08
    did not download due to on line service error dial up went off line .Product #FKVH GKWMP37
    Iwant to cancel this order but unable to find how.
    I renewed my previous Norton #[protected] that is what I want to keep

Dennis R. Hartelius Mar 21, 2008

Why, oh Why was i charged twice for a simple upgrade...once by
    by Symantec on3/05 $ 39.99

and once again on
    3/06 for $39.99 from Norton..both on my credit statement..???

(HEYHHNORTON!!!) is anyone out there watching??

Does this seem like excessive cruelty on top of all the crap we still have to endure while toiling on the internet??

• Vi
    Vivien McKenna Mar 22, 2008

Received charge from Dri Symantec Dell for $49.99 on my charge card for something I did not order. All we wanted was Norton Annual Renewal. Please clarify this situation.

Linda Barnard Mar 25, 2008

Please explain DRI Symantecstore com www myord com MN charge $61.98 on Feb.28 on my Visa card. I only wanted to renew my Norton for one year.

Linda Barnard Mar 25, 2008

Please explain charge of $61.98 on Feb.29.

Donald W. Lambert Mar 25, 2008

Sounds like you people are in the habit of charging folks twice for the same thing. You charged my VISA $43.55 on 02/15 only to have NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL charge my VISA again $43.55 on 03/07. What is with you people??? What do I need to do to get one of those charges reversed? I've already e-mailed Norton twice with no result. Doesn't sound like a very good way to run a business, if you're looking for repeat customers.

• Er
    Eric Mar 25, 2008

Add me to the list of two charges. Why did I get charged by norton for a one year renewal which I authorized and a seperate additional charge from symantec, anyone know?

• Ro
    ronald metzler Mar 25, 2008

I ordered Norton Symantec in November of 2007 and received the bill on my November charge rerport. However I still get messages that I am not protected from viruses. Please tell me if I am covered, or why I was billed and did not receive the system.
    I see a confirmation code at hte bottem of the screen and put it in the confirmation box. I have changed the code from boo84 to fbf54. Will this work?

Linda Barnard Mar 25, 2008

I sent you an e-mail earlier today asking about a charge to my visa account. I thought I was renewing my Spyware account. I do not want the norton renewed. Please respond

• Lo
    Lori Gemini Mar 26, 2008

The same thing happened to us. We tried renewing the NORTON PROGRAM got a corrupt file download, then NORTON DOWNLOAD was charged twice to our visa. Who do i contact do get the visa transaction reversed? This is unbelieveable.

Thanks please email me with an answer.

• So
    Sonny Dindyal Mar 27, 2008

I tried to rennew Norton got a corrupt file download then Norton Download charged twice to my visa. I need a refund urgently. email me with an answer

• Ro
    Roger Cox Mar 29, 2008

I was charged twice $67.94 and $69.98 for my Norton Anti
    Virus renewal.
    Please credit my Discover Card for $69.98

Roger Cox

• Fl
    Flora Becker Mar 31, 2008

Renewed my Norton & paid for it now I get another bill for$49.58 from Dri*symantecstore.
    I will not be renewing Norton online again so you can send me a bill for it .
    Please refund my Visa account for this charge.
    If you need to reach me call [protected]
    Flora Becker

donna j long Mar 31, 2008

I was charged 61.98, when I tried to update by norton system works, exteneded service was to be 8.99, and norton internet security 2008, norton system works basic upgrade for 59.99, the charges
    was billed, but I cant get it on my computor, the order # [protected], was is not good, please cancel this or make it good by sending a cd to has it in the system. please, ph # [protected] donna please e-mail be Im upset, Im afraid to us by computor.

james burge Apr 01, 2008

i have a charge on my credit card account but receive a message on my computer that says i need to update the account. the charge appeared on 02/23/08. please correct or advise.

Dorothy Hollingsworth Apr 02, 2008

I have been charged twice for my Norton renewal.

DRI SYMANTECSSTORE.COM 03/07 39.99

AND

NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 03/17 39.99

Please credit my Master Card for 39.99

• Je
    Jeanne Kaiser Apr 03, 2008

I ordered the $69.98 Norton renewal and on my credit card was charged an additional 39.99 for the renewal. Please remove from my credit card or I'll be going to McAfee from now on. Is this why there is no telephone number listed on my credit card statement. This is not very good business practice on your part.

• Ju
    judith wilson Apr 04, 2008

I received an e-mail on April 4 stating that I would receive an update on April 19 aat a charge of $49.99. This is an error, I just renewed by subscription for 2008 at a cost of $69.99 on February 8, 2008.

My order number is [protected].

christine wagner Apr 06, 2008

I have a charge on my account that I did no authorize and I woud like it removed now.

• Pa
    Pat Frank Apr 06, 2008

I have an unauthorized visa charge from DRI*Symantecstore.com for 39.99. Please remove this immediately. Thank you.

CHARLES L. NUTT Apr 08, 2008

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR PROTECTION
    SERVICE. BOTH BY NORTON RENEWAL AND BY DRI
    SYMANTECSTORE. PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY FOR ONE OF THESE CHARGES. OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCED TO FIND ANOTHER SECURITY PROVIDER.

donald manikoski Apr 09, 2008

Please explain the double norton vires charge on my credit card.

JOHN-PATRICIA KEMPER Apr 10, 2008

A CHARGE OF 59.99 WAS PLACED ON MY CREDIT CARD ON 3-12-08. MY WIFE WAS HAVING MAJOR SURGERY THAT DAY AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SEVERAL DAYS AFTER...ITS DIFFICULT TO ORDER SOMETHING IN THIS SITUATION AND I SURE DIDNT ORDER ANYTHING...PLEASE CORRECT THIS IMMEDIATELY...I WOULD ALSO LIKE AN EXPLAINATION ON THIS PROMPTLY...

• Ka
    Karl G Johnson Apr 10, 2008

I thought I was ordering a streamlined version of Norton anti-virus for $49.99, but then I also got charged for an annual renewal of Norton anti-virus of $41.59. I don't believe I need both. I would like a credit of $49.99.

• Lu
    Lucy Pomales Apr 11, 2008

I ordered a Norton Virus subscription renewal for $39.99 on march 3, 2008 and was chargedtwice. Reference numbers :[protected] and [protected] both amounts were charged to my Visa card . I have not received the product by mail, which was the method I agreed to use.

• Da
    David C. Duskin Apr 12, 2008

I too was charged twice for an upgrade on my Norton security.
    Twice billed for $49.99 on Jan. 14, 2008 and again on Jan. 26, 2008. Please return my money!