• La
    Larry Walston Oct 19, 2009

I downloaded Norton anti-virus for a one year subscrition, but I was charged for a two year subscription which I did not order or want, so please return $54.95 to my bank account, other then that I have no problem with you.

Larry Walston

• Dh
    dhurley Sep 30, 2009

I was also charged twice for Norton Internet Security.£54.99 on the same day please credit my visa card with £54.99 i was overcharged. 08/07/09 my phone number is [protected]. e-mail. [email protected] i will also never use this company again.I am disgusted that this company can have this many complaints for the same thing, overcharging and get away with it.

• Kc
    kcstillalive Jul 22, 2009

I want to cancel the norton products ordered on 7/22/09. They failed to download on my computer and I was in need of a QUICK fix

• Jl
    JL Australia Jul 02, 2009

I went to the Symantec website and easily navigated to the "contact us regarding complaints. GO HERE:
    (see picture attached).
    I wrote, and they very promptly replied, stating they would refund me within 5-10 days, even though I had actually [allegedly] bought "subsription renewal". I am very suspicious at that last statement.
    In any case, I was refunded, and I closed the enquiry with the bank.
    All's well that ends well. SORTED.

JL, Australia

• Do
    dollar626 Jul 01, 2009

I have an unauthorized charge on my card and I tracked it down to being Norton renewel, which I haven't used for 2 years. After much searching I was able to get a number to call and have been on hold for 2 hours.

Symantec

Worldwide Headquarters Cupertino, USA
    20330 Stevens Creek Blvd.
    Cupertino, CA 95014
    USA
    Phone: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected] press O

The operator said that Norton was the only one who could help. She gave me one number that I could never get a real person on, so I called back and she connected me and that is the number I have been on hold with for 2 hours. If I ever get through I will write the outcome here.

• Jl
    J.L. Apr 10, 2009

A year after buying a year's subscription to norton anti virus, I got a surprise on my m'card bill 1 year later for $99.99 "annual renewal". I think this is incorrect, and have lodged a dispute w the bank - though it's prob not their fault. Has anyone had success in getting a refund for being wrongly charged?
    JL, Australia

• Ms
    msrlee Mar 06, 2009

I have also been charged, £54.61 on 06th April 2009 on my visa debit card from DRI Symantec. I renewed by antivirus in JANUARY. This is an unauthorized withdrawal, and I have already complained to my bank to get a refund. My Norton is NOT DUE for renewal, and I paid for the antivirus disk in January. Why have you charged me this amount. I am a student nurse, and hard up enough as it is without unlawfully losing almost £55 (half my monthly allowance to live on I might add...)

Ms R Lee

• Ko
    koffiaku Mar 03, 2009

I have problem with my computer. I think Norton Antivirus is not working. It asks me (Norton Antivirus) my registration, but I don't know where I can find it. I have only the receipt of payment with my credit card 23 JUL 2008 to DRI Symantec HP CPC www.myord.com MN $66.98 for one year.

Joan E. Burgess Feb 09, 2009

I was charged twice for a product ($3.95) plus a substantial fee of$87.13 and$49.99. One group of charges on 1/18/09 and the other on 1/20/09. I would like to have these charges credited back to my account ; Mastercard # endind in 5103. Exp. date 4/11

My name is Joan E. Burgess
    1023 3rd. Ave.
    Altoona, Pennsylvania
    [protected]
    Your immediate attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. If not I will be contacting the Better Business .
    I have tried to reach you by phone for 3 days with no response.

• Er
    ERNEST KAUFMAN Feb 03, 2009

WILL I GET AUTOMATIC UPDATES FOR NORTON SECURITY OR MUST I PAY EXTRA FOR ANY NEW UPDATE
    I JUST RENEWED MY CONTRACT WITH YOU. PLEASE ADVICE

ERNEST KAUFMAN

norma downs Dec 23, 2008

I thought it was time to renew my Norton security.
    when I downloaded the renewal they charged my
    account for $ll4.90 and I thought I was renewing my
    account for l year. Would you please refund my
    account for the balance.

Norma Downs

• De
    Dennis Comma Dec 16, 2008

PLease explain why there were two withdrawals from my account. I did not order the Norton annual renewal. Withdrawals shown below. Also when I dial the number shown below to register my complaint I get your recorded announcement about annual renewals but the option 'press 2' to speak to a representative gets me disconnected.

DRI*Symantec www.myord.com MN
    Date 12/02/08 -69.98

NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL [protected] CA Date 12/01/08 -49.99

John Fisher Dec 04, 2008

I also have been SCAMMED by a double billing. I do have NORTON in place and I like the product very much !!! It is a shame that there is this kind of SCAM arround and I can not beleive that NORTON would let this kind of thing happen. We buy NORTON to STOP this kind of thing !!! I paid for DRI*SYMANTEC $58.98 and got nothing, I had to pay NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL to get NORTON in place and running. I think I will call the TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL ' S OFFICE...

• Je
    Jen Dec 03, 2008

I was double charged as well.

• Na
    Nanette Dec 02, 2008

The proctection had expired and i got charged for the order. I want to cancell but I can't find the cancellation form. please reply and let me know where's the cancellation form!

• Rj
    R J Ottaway Nov 30, 2008

I have renewed for Norton twice recently Visa 39.99 US on 19 OCT via Myord.com. and one via Mastercard on 14th Nov for 56 $ CAD quoting tel no [protected] as a reference. Last year as I have just recently picked up I paid twice via www.Safe-Cart.Com 39.90 $ US on 28 Oct using Visa and 56$ CAD using mastercard on 13 Nov 2008.
    It appears that you are charging twice for the same service and I would like a refund for last yeat and one for this year please.

• La
    Laverne Cobb Nov 22, 2008

I have been charged 39.99 twice for Norton Virus subscription renewal.

Norton Annual Renewal 11/08/08 - 39.99 - 31794871BAV
    and
    Symantec 10/19/08 - 39.99 - [protected]

Please credit my discover care 39.99

lisa Nov 18, 2008

I renewed my subscription to Norton Anti-Virus on July 26th and have been receiving notices that it needs to be updated. There is no way to reach anyone to find out what has gone on and when I called my credit card company to disputed the charges, they are below the $50.01 that is required to file a dispute. This company is ripping people off and I would like my credit back. I believe it is time to switch providers.

Maxine Dail Nov 18, 2008

Since installin the Norton $69.00 I have not had an email that is being sent to me by my family and I can not send email to by business associates. The only thing to change is the Norton. Could you be over protetive?

• Da
    david lalonde Nov 03, 2008

on or about July 11 2008 I tried to purchase Norton Ghost, the download failed. Then on or about July 30 2008 I tried again but I keep getting reminded that my trial peroid has expired. I was charged $56.98 on my credit card both times I tried to download Norton Ghost. Where is my Norton Ghost ? Get me straightened out here and apply the extra charge to another year of service. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Ce
    cewilliamson Nov 02, 2008

hello, my dad who is 81 years old only wanted to renew his norton for his computer. Now they have ripped off this man with a charge to his credit card. Please help..

martha dawkins Oct 31, 2008

I think that this is the biggest rip off yet. I am 75 years old and on the date of oct 5 when my card was charged I was on my way on a buss to a bingo hall in min. No I do not have a laptop and the bus did not have computers so how did this happen?its a shame!!! that we have people like this in good old U.S.A. thank you marty

Ann Stiel Oct 28, 2008

I down loaded a renewal for Norton Anti Virus. It was supposed to cost about $60.00, but I was billed $114.99. I would like for the difference to be taken off my Mastercard bill.

ann morris Oct 28, 2008

unauthorized charge of $49.99 to my mastercard, i wish to have credit refund.

Carole Ahola Oct 20, 2008

My GM Card was charged twice for DRi*SymantceDell. Once on o9/13 and again on 09/15 for the amount of

$49.99. We would like a credit of $49.99. Thank You.

Lisa Schuit Oct 16, 2008

I too have been falsely charged for this service. I don't even use Nortons and was charged 131.98 for this virus protection.
    I will never order a Nortons virus protection product if this is any sign of how they do business.

• Ro
    Rosetta Mann Oct 15, 2008

I renewed my Norton subscription on 7/21/08 and was charged $59.99 taken from my bank account. My subscription still has not been installed on my computer. I have been trying to contact you and just found this site. Please renew my membership that I paid for on 7/21/08 and the year subscription should start on the date that it is activated. The name on the bank account that the renewal was charged to is in our business name Looks Like We Made It. Please email me to confirm someone received this and when my subscription begins.

• Fr
    Frank Annette Oct 14, 2008

On 9/25/08 my VISA Card was charged $74.88 for DRI*Symantec Generic www.myord.com MN which I did not order. I believe this is an unauthorized billing to my account because I do not know what it's for. I request that you credit my account in the same amount & remove my account information from your records. I believe I was charged twice for Norton anti-virus. Please advise via email ASAP.
    Thank you.
    Frank Annette

James C. Wynne Jr. Oct 08, 2008

My credit card account was drafted for renewal of DRI Symantec in the amount of $59.98. I don't remeber getting an e-mail saying it was time for renewal. Please advise me of my annual renewal date.

• Na
    Nancy Markell Oct 07, 2008

I renewed my Norton virus at Symantec.. I continue to receive a box on the computer saying I need to renew my Norton. How do I tell them I have already renewed. I was charged $47.98 to renew my Norton anti -virus.

That is what I did, correct??

Thanks,
    NancyMarkell

• De
    Debra Adams Oct 04, 2008

On 8-11-08 I was trying to renew my Norton for a year for 39.99 and you charged my account 69.98.Now on 10-01-08 you have charged me with a years renewal of 39.99 again out of my account.Seems to me you owe my account 69.98 and I'd appreciate you putting it back immediately.In fact, I don't deal with people who this so you can just put it all back, 109.97 and cancel my My Norton, I'll go elsewhere to get my coverage thank you.My current and only working email right now is [email protected]'ll expect this taken care of promptly.
    Sincerely, Debra Adams

• He
    Helen Doughty Oct 03, 2008

Two weeks ago I attempted to renew my virus protection account. I have been unable to download Symantec and have been charged $69.99 on my Visa account although the computer still shows that I have no protection.

Please cancel this account and refund the charge immediately. Obviously I am not the first to have such problems and definitely do not wish to continue doing business with a company who does not honor their customers.

Your prompt attention will be greatly appreciated.

Helen Doughty

LINDA AND NORMAN SPARKS Oct 02, 2008

received our capital one statement oct 1, 2008. shows a charge of $69.98.
    This charge needs to be removed. This computer is a notebook type and is connected to my main computer.
    Yesterday, Oct 1, I renewed my subscription on the older computer for approx $31.00 for one year. I understood that thia renewal covered both computers. Please advise and please remove this larger charge of $69.98.
    Please advise me as soon as possible by email and/or phone No. [protected].
    Norman N Sparks (other EmaiI adress [email protected])

• Gr
    Graham Sumner Oct 01, 2008

I was billed on my Barclaycard for £104.98 on 22nd August 2008 for dri*symantec upgrade on my old version after I had already purchased the newer Norton 360 version. Please return my money.

• Ge
    Gertrude St.Pierre Sep 30, 2008

Symantec wants to renew my subscription
    but it's not due till March of 2009.
    Please check this for me.

• Da
    david smith Sep 26, 2008

have just been charge two times for norton symantic.Cannot get through to company

carolina manlapaz Sep 17, 2008

please refund me all those charges in my credit card.

carolina manlapaz Sep 17, 2008

I have been charged $184.98 by DRI Symantec(XTFXTJOO) and FRAMS.COM(OGDTXSMI $19.95, THEN BY MEMBERSHIPFEES.NET(T14FYSM1 ) $24.95 THEN MEMBERSHIPFEES.NET $89.95(PZNBYSM1) I DON'T THINK I AGREED TO ALL OF THESE. PLEASE CALL ME OR BETTER STILL GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO YOU OTHERWISE I'LL CANCEL THIS.

magdalen Nunn Sep 12, 2008

On August 11, 2008, my Norton service was automatically renewed at $42.49(VAB14759363 95014) . Then, on August 13, 2008, there was a charge of $49.99 for DRI Symantec ([protected]). I never knew I had two Symantec services. Please tell me (1) when I subscribed to two Symantec services and (2) what the difference is between the two Symantec services and (3) why I need both Symantec services. Thank you for your cooperation.

Magdalen Nunn

• To
    tom Wojo Sep 04, 2008

I have auto renew for my Norton anti vires. I now see a second charge for symantic. I want my 89.99 put back on my card NOW!