DRI Symantec-www.myord.comMNNeever signed for this!

C

You are charging me 39.99 a month and I never signed up for this. How can you do this to people? I am on a small income and would like a refund from the beginning when you first started taking it out of my visa card. This is not right. Please let me know what you are going to do.
[protected]
Carol Reep

• El
    Eleanore Young Sep 21, 2008

I also have a charge on my Visa which amounts to $114.99 for DRI Symantec ..don't even know what it is and how they got my acct. # and theres not a phone # that you can call

• Br
    Brenda Maser Sep 29, 2008

Oh my god...I sighed up for lean green tea...they charge me 6.95 for shipping then they charge me another 69.87 the and then this DRI symantec charges me another 136.16, who the heck are these people who can charge you for something you dont even authorize.

• Do
    Dolores Kollett Oct 12, 2008

Received bill from Discover for:symantec www.myord.commn [protected]. I am trying to locate a 800 # to dispute this order. I didn't order on September 15, 2008 this package for $53.98. I also received anothere billing from Norton Renewal [protected] CA. which is my renewal. Why I received this other billing for $53.98 is not correct. Please contact me to resolve this matter and would like you to credit my Discover Credit Card Account.

Dolores Kollett

• Do
    Dolores Kollett Oct 12, 2008

Update, I called the 800# and spoke to Sizaram he was very polite and did resolve my complaint. Symantac will credit the $53.98.
    #[protected]