• He
    Helene Cross Jun 16, 2008

I renewed my Norton on 6/02 and they tell me I have NO protection since I have paid you 39.99 what kind of a problem am I having Thank-you Helene Cross

margaret bazzell Jun 13, 2008

Yes i only wanted to renew ny norton virus not anything else but was charged 59.99 for something i did not order. i have called the credit card company and told them i will not pay it. please take it off my bill i will only pay for norton virus protection only.

• De
    Debra Mayo May 30, 2008

I sent an e-mail yesterday about a charge on my Visa account, but have not received a reply. Why not???

• Pe
    peter palumbo Apr 27, 2008

received charges on my credit card for 59.99 from Symantecstore for what? I was renewing my NORTON account
    and was charged 6o.59 for it. is this double dipping?

• Le
    LES LYONS Apr 17, 2008

I also renewed my virus protection and Have an extra charge for something. Dont know what it is or might be for. I wont be ordering Norton again. LL.