• Bb
    bbbrun Feb 09, 2009

I agree, this happened to me also. Never give anyone a credit card # to automatically update you. If you ordered it and got confermation #, save it and print out a copy. They have sent me notices, I delete them.

• Be
    Beresford Davies Feb 01, 2009

I was charged by Dri Symantec (Norton Anti Virus Protection) on my Visa card on 20th December 2008 in the sum of £39 99 for annual anti virus protection: there appears to be no evidence of this protection coming up on my computer screen.

• Ve
    Verda Sherard Jan 26, 2009

On May 15, 2008 I was charged $67.44 on my credit card for which I did not recieve any thing and never gave my okay. I don't know how they got my card number. I want a total refund.

• Db
    D Burtenshaw Jan 22, 2009

I was billed for £39.99 DRI SYMANTEC (www.mtord.com LU) on the 30.Dec 2008. This is a unathorized charge as I renewed my Norton Subscription on the 1st Jan 2009 also charged on the same bill.

• Yh
    Y. Hutto Jan 21, 2009

Two charges - $194.98 and $174.99-From DRI Symantec. There is not a phone number, and the e-mail address is incorrect. How do I get these charges removed?

• Ro
    Ross Jan 08, 2009

Like others on this board, I was incorrectly billed for an additional amount when my Norton AntiVirus renewed. On the same date, an additional charge of 39.99 appeared. The charge is listed as DRI*Symantec (services and merchandise). No phone number was provided. I called my VISA and they had the charge removed and will be contacting the company to dispute the charge.

• Rg
    rgredone13 Dec 26, 2008

I am also calling my credit card co and having this charge removed from my bill and if this happins again I will file charges in civel court you have my word on that...BG

• Rg
    rgredone13 Dec 26, 2008

I am charged for something I did not order. I have no need for this product and I wont it removed from my bill .

• Tw
    T. Warawa Dec 11, 2008

In July 2008 my credit card was charged-this was unauthorized. It was charged $66.98 USD ($69.17 CND). I WANT a FULL REFUND...

• Bi
    Bill Smith Dec 11, 2008

Billed twice on 10/22 and 10/23 for $134.98 each time!

marz Dec 10, 2008

There is a charge on my credit card I did not authorize please return my money.
    The charge occured on Dec. 1, 2008.
    Thank you.

• Ba
    Barbara Longan Dec 02, 2008

I was charged 79.95 that I have not ordered and am unable to tract the company that charged me.The listing on my bank statement. How do I get the money paid back to my account

• Pa
    pat mckenze Dec 01, 2008

I did not purchase anything from this business. I updated my norton security only. Please inform how to have this charge removed.

anonymous Nov 29, 2008

you need to pay for a new subscription fee every year to update/keep using norton antivirus. Most of the other anti-virus companies do the same thing: u need to pay a fee (same as purchasing a new box) every year.

• Gl
    Gloria Bierman Nov 29, 2008

I just wanted to update Norton for the year. Got my visa bill and found a charge of $49.99 from this company. I did not authorize this. Please remove from my charge card. I want a refund. I will be waiting for a reply.

Gloria Bierman

• La
    Larry Harwood Nov 25, 2008

A charge appeared on my statement for $43.35, in which I did not authorize.

Anne Painter Nov 24, 2008

You have taken 59.99 Euro from my Credit Card Account which I never authorised you to. The only authorisation I made for 59.99 Euro was for Norton Annual Renewal. Please reimburse me immediately.

You debited my account on 27 October 08.

• Da
    Daine Grimes Nov 22, 2008

I was billed on my bank or america account for this charge that I do not owe.

joseph lupini Nov 22, 2008

renewal unable to complete

online chat with raheed will cancel

ref#[protected]

refund #[protected]

charged on my card anyway

please credit my card

• Ca
    Carol Kenville Nov 22, 2008

I downloaded Norton upgrade from internet and was double billed frm DRI Symantec. One for 69.99 and one for 54.99.

• Ge
    georgia Nov 20, 2008

This just happen to me as well.
    You have to notify your credit card company.
    They will investigate and send you paper work to complete.
    In turn they will issue you a new card number

• Nk
    N. Keefe Nov 17, 2008

My current Visa bill shows two charges, one for my Norton autmatic renewal (which is O.K) and a second, heftier charge from Symantec, which I too believe is part of Norton.

I've tried calling, to no avail. Given a run around via phone directions. I was to be called back by a rep, but that's never happened in the past 10 days.

I shall write to Visa about this current statement requesting them to pay neither Norton nor Symnatec until it's straightened out. Am totally frustrated, as the rest of you who have complaints seem to be also.

John Bennett Nov 17, 2008

I buy Norton to stop scams and Norton DRI Symantec scams me.

• Ve
    vern ohlendorf Nov 14, 2008

a $57.98 charge on my credit card that I didn't authorize.

Mary Gippe Nov 14, 2008

I only ordered Norton, not DRI Symantec. It got charged with my Chase credit card, which i didn't even use for Norton.

• Re
    rex whitney Nov 14, 2008

I was charged twice for downloading Norton software. I am owed $154.99.

mary ann Nov 14, 2008

ON OCTOBER 34 2008, I RECEIVED AN E MAIL FROM SYMANTEC RE RENEWAL OF NORTON ANTIVIRUS. WENT TO THE SITE AND RENEWED THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS AND DOWNLOADED IT. THE ANTIVIRUS ( WHICH WAS NORTON 360 WHICH I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT) CAUSED MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER AND I HAD TO HAVE IT "WIPED CLEAN" AND FIXED AT A LOCAK COMPUTER STORE WHICH COST ME AN ADDITIONAL 50 OR SO DOLLARS.L

PLEASE REFUND THE 59.99 TO MY VISA CARD AS i CANNOT USE THE NORTON 360 AND WILL NOT USE IT BWECAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS IT CAUSED WITH MY COMPUTER.

Sandy Nov 09, 2008

I have been billed for Norton sytemworks by both Norton ($53.860 and DRI Symantec www.myord.com MN $49.99). There is no way to contact DRI Symantec company to get a refund. Can you help?

• Re
    Renee Nov 06, 2008

On my credit card statement, I was charged $53.98 on Oct. 5 for DRI SYMANTEC, which I do not recall purchasing when I updated my Norton Virus Protection. The Norton update was billed much later on Oct. 18 for $42.49. I would like to know what I am being charged for (and getting my money back would be nice), especially since this was more than my protection update.

Joan Barr Nov 06, 2008

On my July credit card statement I have a charge for Norton Annual Renewal which is fine, but then I noticed that on July 22 I was billed by DRI Symantec??? Now isn't Symantec a part of Norton??

Marvin Nov 06, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I have been billed through my Sportsmans Guide Visa account for $78.98, shortly after I renewed my Norton virus protection. If the company is this fraudelent in their dealings with clients, what can one expect from the program? It appears, as it has for many years, that firms doing business here are not content with making a decent profit, they must extract additional dollars though fraud. I do not believe the government of this nation cares, and will not only avoid helping the consumer, but encourages such behavior.

• Ro
    Robert Casler Nov 05, 2008

I renwed my subscription recently and was billed twice, two months consecutively, for $89.98

• Se
    sexybobby Nov 04, 2008

i got charged for protection 89.98 which i canceled out.i reordered the 69.99 i did not get the first one canceled and got charged for both iwould like a refund on the 89.98 bill.thank you.

• Pr
    Priscilla Ostraco Nov 04, 2008

My Norton anti virus protection was automaticly renewed on 10-03 and www.myord.commn charged my card with $49.99 for something i don't even know what is on the same day.

• In
    Ina Nicoll Nov 02, 2008

I have also been charged 44.93pounds sterling from dr*symantic. for something I have not ordered or received
    As this came off my Debit card I am now scared to buy anything on the net.
    How can I get a refund.
    I contacted customers service on iternet but they ask for an order number. As I never ordered anything how would I have a number.

joan barton Oct 23, 2008

I did not authorize this charge on my VISA. lease send me a credit slip and advise VISA accordingly.

• Dr
    D. Richard Oct 22, 2008

I had a charge on my credit card for $53.98 from DRI Symantec and I didn't make this charge.

• Co
    Cognard Jean Claude Oct 14, 2008

Y have a Symantec antivirus till November 2008, and y have been
    billed for 67, 98 € (07/12/2008) on my Crédit Card; Y didnt give any one permission to withdraw this amount.
    Y WANT this amount put back in my account at Crédit Lyonnais 2600 in Grenoble (France).
    Thanks for a rapid answer.

• Co
    Cognard Jean Claude Oct 14, 2008

Y have an Symantec antivirus till November 2008, and y have been billed for 67, 98€ (07/12/2008) on my Crédit Card;
    Y did not give any one permission to withdraw this amount.
    Y WANT this amont put back in my account at Crédit Lyonnais 2600in Grenoble(France).
    Thanks for a rapid answer.

• Ka
    Karen M Lenox Oct 13, 2008

I renewed my Norton Virus and was charged the same amount for something called DRI SYMANTEC
    at www.myord.commn. Why was this done and how do I get my money back?
    [email protected]