• My
    Myrna Shapter Oct 14, 2009

I too received two charges on my MasterCard for this group and have no clue what it is all about. What can be done to eliminate these charges from my account please?

• Pw
    pwerley Oct 13, 2009

I did not order any products from this company. My account was charged 123.98 twice!

DebLZ Sep 30, 2009

I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card from DRI symantec. I have not made any purchase with them, have no idea who or what they are, don't know how to reach them to request a refund.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

maxxdfer Sep 30, 2009

you think this is ### try haveing 149.60 taken out of your account and not knowing about it..4 times and bounch all my bills .f--king ###s...

• Br
    brocolly2 Sep 29, 2009

I have 3 charges for $143.07 on my account that I did not authorize. The charges were on the same day, back to back. The bank and I have an idea as to how my information was stolen and this was the only transactions that were made with it.

• On
    one smart cookie Sep 16, 2009

ok, lets spell it out for all the [censored] bags WHO DON'T READ WHAT THEY SIGN UP FOR..

1. When you sign up for their service there is a link that expands to a section that ASKS YOU if you want to sign up for the automatic renewal service which will automatically bill your account when your subscription runs out. This GIVES THEM THE PERMISSION TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED THEM TO. All of this is right above the check box that says "I AGREE" to these terms that you happily skipped to the bottom of the page to look for so you could get on with your already pathetic lives.

2. Even if you skip over everything and not read what it is you're signing up for, this service can ALWAYS be turned off by going to www.mynortonaccount.com and logging in with your user name and password. (that is if you remember your password which I'm guessing since most of you are already stupid enough to not read, I'm sure you've forgotten your password too)

3. Even if the automatic service is turned on the program will still let you know that the subscription is about to expire. Now once again, since you didn't read what you signed up for, you didn't realize that your automatic renewal service was already on because YOU LEFT IT ON so like a ### you go out and do one of two things: 1. You renew the program manually and then are shocked to see a second charge because the auto service was doing what you asked it to from the beginning or 2. You go out, and again you don't read, and you pay for a whole brand spanking new product which gets added to your account and then guess what?: Automatic renewal was left on by that new product and now you have 2 bills to pay at separate times. Congrats!

Now you're confused and instead of calling them to fix it you come to this website, all butt hurt and confused, calling the company a scam artist? really?

Now I know it sucks to be told YOU'RE WRONG. I know it sucks to be told YOU SUCK. But each and every one of you do. Now you take your business away from a company all because you're a ###ing idiot and didn't read what it was you signed up for?

Excellent job.

Most of what you people are crying about happened to myself. All of this was clarified with one simple phone call to them. They even gave me a refund for the charge since it was my own dumb ### fault. But not once did I act like this was their fault. They were simply doing what I agreed to when I accepted their terms.

LEARN TO READ and stop your useless ###. It's not right to trash talk when you don't know all the facts which was why I called them to find out why before I posted to this site which, to be honest, is complete and utter ###.

• Ro
    ROBERT J WARAXA RJW Aug 28, 2009

I WAS CHARGED 3M99 & 5498 AND DO NOT KNOW WHY

• Ev
    everette goins Aug 21, 2009

I have been double charged for the norton antivirus. I renewed and then it was automatically renewed. Eventhough it is listed seperatly on the bill. I will pay one unless I am unable to make contact then will dispute both. Unable to reach a real person to talk to.

everette goins

K Haitz Aug 18, 2009

was charged for $69.99 on credit card and did not order this service

• Da
    dan rimmer Aug 05, 2009

$ 59.00 charged to my chase bank checking acct. No idea or what for.
    Email [email protected] Ph# [protected]/
    please help me find out why. Thank you Dan Rimmer

• Ke
    KEsq. Jul 24, 2009

Symantec charged a renewal for Norton in the amount of $69.99 after I had not renewed it, and had completely removed the program from my computer and took myself off their m ailing list. In addition, the primary email was for a closed law practice. The sent me an email on the alternate email that they had renewed my account! Imagine my anger when they debited a dormant bank account that I must keep open as an attorney with a minimum balance which resulted in a $35.00 fee. My first call to them ( using the number on my bank fee notice) resulted in 30 minutes of stalling, a "case number" which proved entirely invalid when I called back after locating the "Congratulations on your Renewal" email. I got a new case number and a refund promised in 2-3 days. I feel this is a deliberate fraud perpetrated by the sales arm of the company to boost lagging sales, and "let the ### hit the fan" kind of attitude. This company does not answer its telephone number listed on its most recent 10K form in Cupertino. Unbelievable, totally unethical.

Janet N Bergh Jul 12, 2009

I have been charged for this on my card for $49.99. I have also been charged for Norton Renewal which is an authorized charge. Please credit my card for the DRI charge.

• As
    ashis78 Jul 08, 2009

charge for $79..28 on my credit card...never heard of you before? What is this about? and coud you please reverse the charges!

• Ta
    tara6951 Jun 30, 2009

They charged me on [protected].99. I think they should be blacklisted

• Ta
    tara6951 Jun 30, 2009

I was charged 74.99 for whatever that I didn't order. I got the runaround. I think they should be blacklisted by everyone! How DARE they!!!

• Je
    Jeanne Harrington Jun 11, 2009

I was charged two charges for Norton...one for 39.99 on 4/22/08 and another on 4/15/08for DRI Symantec for $59.99. I did inquire about this a while after that but heard nothing back. I would like to know if I will be getting a refund as it looks like I was charged doubly.

Jeanne Harrington
    423 South 8th Street
    Livingston, MT 59047
    [protected]

• Do
    Donald R Stelling Jun 07, 2009

I was charged $49.99 twice on 3/09/09.
    I received no results from these charges and wish to be refunded
    $99.98. for same.
    You have charged my Sears Gold MasterCard.
    Order No. [protected],
    ID: IPH-00728
    Tem password: 63BMANFF
    Please refund !!Thank you

• He
    HeidiB Jun 01, 2009

DRI SYMAMTECS CHARGED MY CARD 69.99 4/05/09 WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING WHO THEY ARE, OR MY APROVAL! WHO ARE THEY?

• Vi
    Vivien Rowe May 28, 2009

I feel stupid! I had a message that my Norton virus protection had expired, despite o9nly buying the software from a store only three months previously. I paid Dri Symantec with my credit card online £32.50, tried to download but it didnt work. They provided a telephone number when I emailed them but the number doesnt work. I have only just found these comments and am now worried that more money will come off my card. Vivien Rowe

Theresa Durocher May 26, 2009

I need one charge to come off

Theresa Durocher May 26, 2009

I was charged twice two different cards

Theresa Durocher May 26, 2009

I used to different cards and was charged twice

• Cr
    Credit Card Alert May 23, 2009

My credit card billing had two entries for $39.99

My credit card statement had two entries for $39.99. One on
    May 6 and one on May 7.

The company name is DRI Symantec.

I have not paid these two above amounts and will notify
    my credit card company.

• Sf
    SFJenny May 17, 2009

5/17/09 I called my credit card company to dispute DRI*Symantec unauthorized charge of $39.99 on 04/06/09. I certainly do not see any new services on my computer. This is unethical business practice and exactly the kind of scam that gives online merchants a bad name.

• Sf
    SFJenny May 17, 2009

5/17/09 I just called my credit card company to dispute DRI*Symantec unauthorized charge to my credit card for $39.99. Imagine how many people are being scammed right now. This is unethical business practice.

• Ga
    Gary & Saundra Wright May 15, 2009

On May 2, 2009 my credit card was charged $49.99 to DRI Symantec. I am unable to contact you via website on my credit card bill, (www.myord.commn) I did not authorize this charge to Symantec! Remove this charge from my Mastercard immediately!

• Ea
    eatme Apr 13, 2009

your all just stupid ###s.. try calling in for support rather than crying behind your mama's dress.. pussys...

• Na
    nan Apr 08, 2009

I did not order this product. It was charged on my credit card. Please provide a credit
    for a charge of $49.99 ASAP on my account or have a representative email me with a
    phone number so that I may call and discuss this with your company.

• Do
    Donna Farrell Apr 08, 2009

I'm having the same problem. The credit card company is defending Symantec. Obviously there's more business with them than there is with me.

Complaints to State's Attorney's Office and the Consumer Bureau may be the way to put these loafters out of business.

• Je
    Jennifer Apr 04, 2009

I was charged 34.99 on my debit card recently and I don't even have this program in my system...

• Si
    simi59carpin Apr 02, 2009

felicidades

• Si
    simi59carpin Apr 02, 2009

he pagado para renovar el antivirus norton de simantec dri luxemburg y no se como puedo acstivarlo
    el precio es pagado de 132€ para 2 años empesando desde 4 octubre 2008
    como puedo activarlo, hay alguien que me puede ayudar?
    simi 59carpin

Debbie Apr 01, 2009

I received my Norton anti virus renewal warning and duely paid £48.59 25/3/09 which appeared on my bank statement along with a payment to DRI*SYMANTEC on 26/3/09 for £44.99.

I did not order this or require whatever the package is they have taken for, and my bank states that they can not authorise a refund for the money taken but did advise me they would dispute the payment on my behalf.

There is nobody to talk to when you call Norton & I have a service I do not require.

• Ba
    Barbara Freeman Mar 12, 2009

When and how will I know if action has been taken?

• Ba
    Barbara Freeman Mar 12, 2009

I was charged 89.96 twice on my credit card for DRI Symantec plus it never did download it just froze up my computer. I would like for my secutiry system to be installed and one of the 89.96 charges removed fom my credit card as soon as possible.

• Lu
    Ludwig Rang Mar 12, 2009

On my most recent credit card statement from Citi I was billed, under the date of 12/2/09, the amount of £49.99 from DRI Symantec Luxembourg, an item I do not recognise and did not order. I have notified Citi who are sending me a claim form for a refund.

Mary Clare Gray Mar 09, 2009

I did not authorize these charges and would like my $39.99 refunded to my credit card immediately. thank you for your help.

• Ju

Company information:
    6819 sunnyside dr
    Horace, North Dakota
    Phone: [protected]

I downloaded Norton upgrade from internet and was double billed frm DRI Symantec. One for 39.99 and one for 53.97