Dri SymantecScam billing!

R

I renewed my Virus protection. I kept receiving Messages from Symanec to complete another application. They stated that my credit card did not go through their system. I complied, two or three times. I talked to some one at Symantec and he removed the additional charges. I received my credit card statement and there were two more charges for $68.98.

What I would like to talk to a real person, rather than a computer. This problem just continues and I do not have a phone number for this company.

• Ba
    barry 0. blake Dec 19, 2010

On 21/04/2009, £69.99 was taken out of my bank account card transaction. But I have no recollectoin of this transaction being used by me. Please help me.

Yours Sincerley

Barry O.Blake.

maha6974 Aug 07, 2010

I purchased Norton anti virus 5 months ago... but I m surprised that they took from my visa card at 11-06 the amount of 39.99 USD without purchasing anything!!!please contact me to my email address:[email protected]!

• Mu
    MUMMYOF4 May 24, 2010

I have Nortn Anti virus and have been billed for an EXTRA £39.99 taken from my account despite me only having it for 5 weeks and it not being due for renewal until APRIL 2011... I have e-mailed their Customer Service demanding the payment be refunded but have NOT received an answer as yet ... is this a legal procedure ?? I am also contacting my Bank and instructing them to NOT pay anymore to DRI*SYMANTEC...

• Tc
    tcukovecki Apr 13, 2010

did not order this product or any other product.tried the free download but did not authorize for purchase of any product.34.99 was one, 74.99 was another.I am very upset and displeased with this whole ordeal.

• Cn
    cnross1954 Mar 22, 2010

I ordered nothing and was charged $114.99 four times, twice one day and twice the next day. I want my money refunded.

• Ca
    cali3co48 Mar 16, 2010

Has anyone been able to find out any information about this company? My card was charged 5 times for different amounts. 2 were for DRI Symant and 3 for NCSOFT com.

Janina Schmidt Mar 10, 2010

There is a charge for $63.56 on my Discover card that is unathorized. I have no idea who Dri Symantic is !

• Ro
    robert t. r. phillips Feb 25, 2010

CHARGE TO CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOR $607.57 FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW. BANK IS INVESTIGATING THIS FRAUD. I'VE NEVER USED THEIR PRODUCT OR PURCHASED IT. THIS SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD THAT'S DONE TO UNSUSPECTING COLLEGE STUDENTS BY WAY OF THE SCHOOLS NETWORK? I SURE HOPE NOT

anna esparza Feb 25, 2010

CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD 87.19 AND I do not understand for what reference no 24430990029400950055039

• Da
    Dan_Uzumaki Feb 24, 2010

I recently downloaded a FREE trial of Norton internet security 2010 and was asked to enter my bank details knowing that in the details given my details would not be used for payments. But unfortunately this was not the case. I would like my £47.85 back back otherwise I will be contacting an authoritive figure concerning this matter.

• Al
    al wilson Feb 19, 2010

unauthorized $ 44.98 charge to my credit card

• Tw
    two in duffy Feb 19, 2010

the phone number for Dri Symantec [protected] is not the right number...the guy who answered said!

Joan Kingery Feb 02, 2010

I have been charged twice on my bank statement in the amount of $124.98. I never authoriuzed these charges. I want a credit and a block on this account.

• Do
    Donnafay Feb 01, 2010

Charged my credit card $168.07 on two separate occassions for something I did not order. I did not even know this company existed untile I saw the charges on my card!

• Po
    popoton Feb 01, 2010

I have the same problem as you do. I got charged twice for $124.95 each with no reason and I've never ordered anything from this company. This is totally scam! Watch out for this!

Matilda Spadafora Jan 28, 2010

If you cannot do this, tell m e

Matilda Spadafora Jan 28, 2010

How can this second charge be removed

Matilda Spadafora Jan 28, 2010

I need to have the second charge removed from my credit card charges

Matilda Spadafora Jan 28, 2010

I am being charged two times for the installation of Norton service

• Ta
    tandy woodhouse Jan 24, 2010

I have been charged £84 pounds for something i have not got, i started the application for it but didnt submit at end so it shouldnt have gone through, so i would like my money back please

• Do
    donnasc Jan 12, 2010

I was cgharged this on my credit dcard...never NEVER orederde it!!

• Ka
    kata gombi Dec 12, 2009

they charged me 4 times, and i have no idea, why, what is this, who are they!!
    over $400.

• De
    DEANNA PRINGLE Dec 10, 2009

PLEASE REMOVE ALL CHARGES FROM MY CREDIT CARD DID NOT AUTHORIZE.
    DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE

• De
    DEANNA PRINGLE Dec 10, 2009

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE.
    I WANT THIS TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY. IT IS FOR WWW.MYORD.COM
    WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU.
    PLEASE HANDLE THIS RIGHT AWAY.
    DEANNA PRINGLE

• Ri
    Richard Biggs Dec 08, 2009

My credit card was charged $44.98 on 10/27/09 by DRI Symantec, and then on 11/03/09 it was charged $53.04 by Norton Software. The charge should only be for a one year subscription to the Anti virsus of Norton. I would appreciate a credit for the erroneous charge.

• Mr
    mrs d minors Nov 20, 2009

£39.99 was taken from my credit card without authorization. I want this refunded.

• Dz
    d.zissos Nov 20, 2009

£39.99 has been taken from my credit card. I did not authorise this. Please refund immediately.

• Bl
    blissed Nov 20, 2009

i just noticed a charge against my debit by DRI SYMANTEC www.myord.com symus which i didnt order and use this product.i want my money back pls.thank you so much.

• Ti
    tina8633 Nov 11, 2009

Listen everybody, this has just happened to me and although my bank is handling this, I found a customer service number for ay charges that are linked to DRI*SYMANTEC and DRI*KASPERSKY.. it is my.ord which is ran by a company that sells internedt security (nortons, ect) I just called them and although they have the order and my bank has jumped on it and requested a refund already due to fraud, the email of the person who took my credit card number was on the order and it is not mine.
    Let me give you the information, call these people and stop the hackers, if your status is pending, they can cancel it and you will not be charged.
    Please call them and get your money back!!!
    Digital River, Inc.
    +[protected],
    Fax: +[protected]

• Ri
    Rieke Boggess Nov 11, 2009

I was charged twice for the same anti-virus on my credit card
    I cannot use the product because after I purchased, my computer crashed and I no longer have use for product. Iwant my card credited for the amount of $58.98 and $66.98. Both were charged on Oct. 22, 2009 on Discover.

Thank you.
    Rieke Boggess
    1408 Celesta Way
    Sellersburg, In. 47172

• Da
    dawnp Nov 10, 2009

My credit card was charged $144.98 twice on the same day...this is not even the anti-virus program used on my computer. Has anyone had success getting in touch with this company or getting reimbursed any unauthorized amount?? If so, please pass on this information.

Milwaukie Curves Nov 08, 2009

I have no idea what this charge is for -- I do not recall asking for any service. How do I find out more and get my $69.99 refunded?

• Vi
    Vicki Smith Nov 07, 2009

I have had a deduction from my account not authorised by me.
    how can i get it back?
    Vicki Smith.

• Mc
    mccmec Oct 31, 2009

I had two charges on the same day for $123.98 from "DRI*SYMANTEC (Services and Merchandise) that were never requested nor authorized. The last time I used anything from this company was well over 5 years ago (their products are inferior).
    I have contacted my credit card company to get them removed.

MICHAEL SUTIN Oct 29, 2009

reply to me now

MICHAEL SUTIN Oct 29, 2009

WHY WAS THIS STOLEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT?

================================================
    This is the latest information about your account.

MR MICHAEL A SUTIN
    20-58-51 [protected] (BARCLAYS CASH CARD A/C)

Statement:
    This is the detailed view of all transactions for the last thirty one days. They are presented in reverse date order. Please note, not all transactions may be shown as there is a limit to the number we store online.

Transactions made after 6:30pm will be dated the next working day.

Date Kind of
    REPAY ME NOW OR EXPLAIN

EMAIL ME NOW FOR REASON

• El
    elia fernandez Oct 27, 2009

I was charge twice $ 39.99 and $79.99 i never give any permission to put this charge to my credit card. Pls... I need my refund for this. Thanks . Elia Fernandez

• Dl
    dldeavenport Oct 20, 2009

I feel your pain. My story is almost identical. I have 2 identical charges to my credit card on the same day ( HELLO !!! ) and their phone number give me no access to a real person to get the correction made to my account.

To say that I am irritated going towared outraged is saying the least. Symantec has provided very little (in my opinion) of real value for the money I have given them over the years. When I got a virus recently and went to their web site for a fix, the fix didn't work and they kept asking me to pay $99.99 to employ a technician to do the job. I went online and found a different fix that was readily available, instructions that were easy to follow, and got it all corrected for FREE. This has happened to me twice and I get real tired of throwing money to Symantec to fix problems that their service should be preventing in the first place.

I see all of the symptoms of a company that is on a steady and dramatic decline. They grew fast, expanded, got big and fat, and forgot that the customer is still the one that counts.

Where's the meat? GIVE US OUR MONEY'S WORTH, SYMANTEC !!

DISGRUNTLED IN HOUSTON

• Fe
    feldenma Oct 20, 2009

I renewed my Virus protection. I kept receiving Messages from Symanec to complete another application. They stated that my credit card did not go through their system. I do not know who to call as I do not have a number. I have two charges and want the one credited.

ANN PALAHNUK Oct 15, 2009

PAID 49.99 DEC AND NOW FIND THERE IS NO ANIT VIRUS PROTECTION AND ICON IS ALSO MISSING