DRI SYMANTEC GENERIC www.myord.comMNSaid my Norton Security had expired

On October 1st I was told that my Norton Security Account had expired, and that I had to renew immediately. I wondered why I was receiving this as I had an email from Norton that on Oct. 4th, my renewal would automatically renew from the credit card I used last year. The only problem I had with this was that I wasn't really sure I still had that particular credit card as I have cancelled most of them, so instead of taking a chance I went ahead and renewed. I have been out of town for a few days, and when I got in this afternoon, I was looking through my mail. When I opened this credit card bill, I was charged $69.98 for the renewal I did online, and also, on Oct. 4th, I was charged $69.99 from Norton. What should I do?
What really bothers me is if I am protected, how does this myord.com know about me, and that I was in the process of renewing my security account? It really seems to me that Norton would have to know something about this, or they are selling information about their accounts.