Drew ShoesDefective pair, poor customer service

Purchased two pairs of shoes. Claimed one pair as defective, the other pair was unworn and just wanted to return for refund.

Customer service gave me a very hard time and stated their policy was only 30 days for returns.

This was not enough time for me to learn of defect and felt the other pair was just to uncomfortable for me to even wear.

I am not stuck with two pairs of expensive shoes I cannot wear.

There product is nothing like I expected. For the expensive price they are selling these shoes for on their website, the shoes are more like smelly rubber and nothing like comfortable leather type quality shoes.

I have purchased quality shoes from local stores whom offer no questions asked on returns, even after 6 months.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices