Drero Realty LLC/Premium Seasoned Trade LinesNever received services paid for

J

I purchased three premium seasoned trade lines for my daughter on 5/20/08. I paid $3615.00. These trade lines were supposed to show on my daughter's credit report within 40 days of purchase.

It is well over 60 days now, and there are no open trade lines. I have tried multiple times to contact D. Johnson (Chris Johnson), and was not able to reach him.

I left messages, with no return call. My Lawyer left messages for Mr. Johnson as well and never received a return call. I contacted the bank where Mr. Johnson had funds withdrawn from my debit account, and I was told he no longer had an active account with them. The name of the bank is Upstate National Bank.

I would like a full refund on this purchase that I never received, but it doesn't seem like Mr. Johnson is interested in that. Maybe he is lying on a beach in Tahiti, sipping drinks, thinking about all the people he was able to rip off with no consequence.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau, and they were not able to contact Mr. Johnson as well. They told me to make a complaint with The Attorney Generals Office, which I am about to do now.

I see from this website alone that I am not the only person who has experienced this by Drero Realty LLC. This company needs to be closed down, and Mr. Johnson needs to be arrested like any other thief. Consumers need to be protected from people like D. Johnson.

P. S. Anyone else who has been robbed by Drero Realty should come forward.

P. P.S. I am not a competiter; I am only one of the many people this man has taken advantage of.

• Je
    Jessica Fisher Jul 21, 2011

Drero Realty LLC/Premium Seasoned Trade Lines should not be allowed to do business.
    They scammed me out of 6 months of my condo in Houston back in May, and it took me about $7, 000 in court costs to get my possessions back. They are a pack of liars and give the realty trade a bad name.

• Je
    Jessica Fisher Jul 21, 2011

I agree with the poster .. the people who work at Drero Realty LLC/Premium Seasoned Trade Lines should not be allowed to conduct business in the US. Their shady workmanship belongs in a former Soviet Union country where corruption and scamming is the daily routine.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices