Dreamwater SpasBouced checks

Dreamwater Spas, never heard of them the company that's because they use to go by another name Infinity Spas. David Hatley is still running the show and things are worse then ever. This company does not pay it's distributors, oh wait they do send you check but they will be bad one. I really can't say anything bad about the qaulity of the product however if a company has trouble paying it's bills you have to wonder how long they will stay in business for.

My warning to everyone distributor or customers look else. The spas may be a good price but it's not worth the headache you will have if anything goes wrong.

• Ke
    Kevin Dec 01, 2008

David Hatley does not own Dreamwater Spas. They were a dealer of Infinity Spas and Infinity Spas is paying anyone they owe money to but slowly. The distributors they used were damaging and losing the spas. I know this because I work for Infinity Spas. To my knowledge, there is such a law as slander and liable which is what the above statement is so I would back off of Infinity Spas.

• Sc
    scott worthington Jan 21, 2009

i did one service job for infinity they took forever to pay and then paid less then half of what they owed

• John Jun 22, 2009

KEVIN...

OH WOW you work for Infinitely Horrible Spas... great for you!!!

They sent me a check on an account they had already closed!!! That is both "Felony fraud" AND "mail fraud"... also a felony. I turned you over to the prosecuting attorney for it... and they were very happy to pursue it.

If telling the truth is slander and liable then I'm guilty... sue me.

They crapped on 5 customers locally, and still owe me more than 1600 dollars for work done getting those customers up and running.

After as many as 5 trips per customer they did FINALLY get me the correct parts though.

• Ex
    ExInfinityWorker Feb 04, 2010

I used to work at Infinity as well and if this is the Kevin that I think is defending Dave Hatley's, he is the brother of Hatley's girlfreind, these guys are all related in some way!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices