Dreams Bridal BoutiqueDo not shop there!

This company was formally called ENSTYLE WEDDING DESIGN and it is still owned and operated by Quanetta Lewis who will treat you horribly and deliver your merchandise late. I ordered an Alfred Angelo wedding dress from her 8 months before my wedding and I did not receive my dress until 6 weeks before my wedding! She assured me that I would get my dress within only 6-8 weeks of placing my order. I had a destination wedding and I ordered my dress early so that I could get it back early. That did not happen and the dresses of my wedding party were also late. When I called or stopped by to follow up, she yelled and screamed at me saying that the dresses were still in "the Orient" and that they are not made yet. Her staff also yelled at me and I am the one who paid thousands of dollars and received no merchandise! Once occassion got so heated that the Springfield police got involved. Quanetta closed down last summer (2008) to "redecorate" and suddenly the name of the business changed to Dreams Bridal Boutique. I later found out that she changes the name of her businesses (and by the way she owns a hair salon) very frequently.

• Kc
    kchik Nov 05, 2009

This happened to me as well. I never received my dress and I could not take her to court because I ordered the dress from Enstyle (despite the fact that I was supposed to pick it up when she changed her name to Dreams Bridal Boutique. She has claimed personal bankruptcy for both herself and her husband as well as her old business. Yet, she is able to open a new business right away. And the kicker is, she is a preacher! I would love to make a class action lawsuit against this women. She is never going to stop!

• Yo
    youstink Dec 07, 2009

It's not the price of the dresses, it's not the strange location of the store in the industrial district of Springfield, and it's not odd store hours they have but it's the HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE that will kill this store.

The customer service is horrendous. Some of the staff has poor attitude (pissed off look from the start), no knowledge about the products sold there, and not dressed to professionally (jeans?).

The manager has been in the wedding industry for many years and would think that they have the knowledge of how to train their staff to be better.

I bought a beautiful dress from there but here's the downfall from the time I bought this dress to the time I picked it up:

After round 2 of alterations, the manager promised that the dress will be picked up so I can try this on. She didn't pick up the dress and didn't bother to call me. I had to call her 5 times. Where's the communication?

Finally, I went to try on the dress after round 2 of alternations, and one of the customer service (i think it's her daughter), tried to zip up my dress and she BROKE the zipper holder. She ran away and didn't even apologize. I had to feel the zipper to realize that it's broken. The manager came to me and said that the zipper is not broken but the zipper holder is. She said that it's still wearable but not having the broken zipper holder is an "inconvenient". I said that they should replace the whole zipper but she said that I would need to pay for this myself as the zipper is not broken. I told her that her employee broke this zipper and that I shouldn't have to pay for it. She being a bad manager, insist that she will not pay but can "build" a zipper holder. I told her to do what it takes to fix it. She promised to have it look good and that the dress will be pressed by her when I come in next.

On the day I went to pick up the dress, there is a cheesy cheap looking zipper holder which does not look right when wearing the dress. Of course, conveniently, the manager is not there. She is "sick" - ###! So she didn't even press my dress as promised.

Lastly, when picking up a wedding dress, they usually come in a nice garment bag but this place gave a cheap pink looking trash bag. Again, the manager said that they provide a nice garment bag but this was truly GHETTO LOOKING!!!

Sooooo, if you buy a dress from there, get alterations elsewhere as you just want to be at this place once!! Buy and run fast and far!

• Ls
    LSERRA Feb 28, 2010

DO NOT SHOP AT R-MINE
    12242 VENTURA BLVD.
    STUDIO CITY, CA 91604

They are not what they say they are.
    DON'T GO TO R-MINE!
    I came to this store and bought a 3, 700 USD bridal gown.
    The girls were very nice because they wanted me to buy the dress. After I bought the dress, nothing was as they promised. The dress arrived 2 weeks later even though they promised that it would be on time. They never reimbursed me the shipping fee. And I was going on a destination honey moon.
    They changed the rules about paying for the dress and they raced the alteration fees from 300 to 450 USD. Also, I had to go to the store + 4 times to have the dress altered because they would not change it as agreed and I lost a lot of my time.
    Finally, I asked them to do the train in a way that it took them 3 times and still I had to go to another alteration place event though I paid them 400 USD. Now I am in another country and I have to go to have my alteration because these girls would not do what they asked several ways to do.
    I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS STORE EVER AGAIN!!!
    REALLY BAD ATTENTION ONCE THEY SELL YOU THE DRESS.
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FILE A COMPLAIN BUT I FELT IT WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE WHEN IT SHOULD BE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!

• Je
    jeca2 Oct 01, 2010

i used to work for here if anybody else did and did not get paid please email me because im taking her to court so i need people

• Je
    jeca2 Oct 01, 2010

and im sueing quanneta lewis