DreamsBed

D Feb 02, 2021

Dreams provided me with a faulty bed. At first they sent me a part to fix it however it then broke again They then ruled that the bed they sold me was unfit for purpose.

They said that they would replace the bed however as the delivery was taking too long due to covid 19 so they said they would instead refund me for the price of the bed.

Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 goods must be fit for particular purpose. However, Dreams themselves ruled that it is not fit for purpose and therefore I am entitled to a refund.

The first photo is when they acknowledged that the bed was broken and that they would replace. You can see the date they emailed and the date they agreed to deliver is long considering I would be without a bed and it is only a fault of their own.

Then on a call with a customer service assistant they then agreed to refund me completely.

I have now been without a bed for months. I would like this resolved.

My order number is 104A018491