Menu
Drake Consulting & Coaching Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Drake Consulting & Coaching
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 1 Review

Drake Consulting & Coaching Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Drake Consulting & Coaching's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Drake Consulting & Coaching and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Drake Consulting & Coaching has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Drake Consulting & Coaching. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
K
12:15 pm EST

Drake Consulting & Coaching Working the da of mother's death and funeral

I received a telephone call in late morning from my employer that he needed documents prepared and needed them ASAP. I just was leaving the hospital (Hospice Section) and stated my Mother had just passed not more 25 minutes ago. His response...I still need those document send them. I returned home and under duress completed. Two days later I walked in from my mother's Catholic Service and burial. He called as I walked into my home with my family after the funeral. The phone rang and it was Mr. Jenkins again. He insisted he needed more documents as I was the expert on this info. The prime contractor who we worked for understood and was waiting for things to even out. I told him this wasn't the time right after the burial of my Mother. He terminated me for this three days later (weekend).

Read full review of Drake Consulting & Coaching

Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Drake Consulting & Coaching contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Drake Consulting & Coaching?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Drake Consulting & Coaching Customer Service. Initial Drake Consulting & Coaching complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Drake Consulting & Coaching above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Drake Consulting & Coaching. Discuss the issues you have had with Drake Consulting & Coaching and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.