Dragon Carp DirectReceived not what I ordered

I received an order which i had placed with this company and upon opening it found that the most expensive item was not as advertised so i rang the company direct - only to be met by the rudest employee that i have ever had the misfortune to encounter. He was extremely rude even he did not even know what my question about the order was as we did not get that far!!! Obviously this nasty little man does not think women have the right to buy equipent from his male dominanted sport! My partner has spent alot of money with this company in the past and i had ordered the items as a surprise for his birthday - needless to say he will not be using them in future!

i am now stuck with an item that was not what i ordered and have not received a reply to 4 emails - therefore i have written direct with a complaint and see if they bother getting back to me, although i will not hold my breath!

Mad! you bet i am now as the order was for £100 and obviously i am not a valued customer.

• Pa
    Paul H Sep 02, 2011

I ordered a fishing seat, advertised in a major fishing paper over several months, as an Aluminium chair with arms. along with a pair of boots, these arrived, but on getting them home, I found the chair to be 97% steel, meaning it was heavy, (I am 62, and have heart disease, and diabetes, so weight was a factor on choice.
    I called the company up, and at first the "Manager" Carl said it was Aluminium ? then after going off, came back and said sorry, it was a mistake!!!. I asked them to collect it as it was not as I wanted or discribed, and was told that I would have to post it back, and then they would re imburse me . I said that was not satisfactory, and asked for a senior person to call me and gave my work tel number as they would not call my mobile, I had no phone call.

• Bi
    billy fish Mar 26, 2016

Collection at Skegness branch .I found the cheap goods sold are actually" CHEAP" Quality probably Chinese Crap i bought an fishing box (special offer) after using it twice the clips come hinge didn't hold when you opened it up .I bought a fishing umbrella this had 2 holes in in very cheap quality as i'd lost my cash receipt they didn't want to now .