Draft Guard DeluxeProduct never delivered

R

I ordered 8 "Draft Guard Deluxe's" from the website on Dec 2, 2008. I was immediately charged, and on Dec 25, 2008 I got an email from them appologizing for the delay and offering a refund, or continued order with free gift. The order would then get to me with 10-15 days. I accepted the continued order, but have not received the items as of today (Feb 17, 2009). I recently requested a refund via the Dec 25 email, I have emailed customer service, and I have called the customer service line (with only an answering machine with no room to leave a message) and no reply, or refund.