Dr Walter Obrienhealth care

W May 21, 2019

I filed a malpractice suit about 1-1 1/2 yrs ago I sent pictures my witness letter all facts no one has ever gotten back to me. My number is [protected]. This dr was supposed to get emergency referral on a pin he put in my arm was sticking out. I called his office his recep kept being rude and hanging up on me then she hung up on ins co, the dr got really mad called me at home threatened me, said I would be lucky if he do surgery, he made me wait longer, I be lucky he remove pin my bones come back apart, on day surgery be there 530 he operated 830 before surg he came in I was only one in pre op room he say he no likie me I better hope is healed. He left awful scar I have pics. And witness from friend aft surg they put me in recovery room that was empty I could hear people in other room my friend was there they gave me no pain med I was screaming nurse stood there crossed arms said they sent for pain meds they were out!!! I sent pics, witness statements dates everything to you people no one has ever contacted me!!! Staples were crooked scar horrid. He also had pain clinic in whittier after I filed complaint he shut it down. He was giving pain meds to everyone that would take shots where they were injured!!! Please answer me this man dangerous!!!

• Updated by wvacaligirl · May 21, 2019

No one has done anything not even called me i have waited and waited !!!