Dr. Susan Elizabeth DowneyBotched Breast Reduction

T

I had significant asymmetry in my breasts: my right was a D, and my left was a C.
Dr. Susan downey operated on me when I was 16 years old. I later learned that breasts continue to develop significantly until about age 21, and is therefore not advisable to operate before then.
She reduced my right breast and lifted my left, but lamentably left me with a right A cup, and a left B cup.
I have dark scars around my areolas (which were left with about a 1/3 difference in size), that continue downward, and around the bottom of my breasts. She never dedicated more than 10 minutes to a consultation.
I deeply regret ever setting foot inside her office.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices