dr steve aboulafiaLack of professionalism

Very disappointed with VCM and Dr Aboulafia.  For several weeks i have been  trying to get Dr Aboulafia to call me back and after 6 unreturned calls, I had to resort to writing them a letter and still no response. It concerns them causing me to spend an additional $200 dollars on Xrays for my cat.  Dr Aboulafia diagnosed my cat with a thyroid tumor and when he Xrayed my cat he did not include the thyroid area, thus, when my cat was sent to the specialist vet they referred me to, they stated that he did not Xray what they had requested so had to redo them for an additional $200.  The charge in question is Dr Aboulafia's charge of $135 for his Xrays.  I can't understand why he won't even call me to discuss this matter.  His staff and billing dept. just say, I've told him to call you.  I think Dr Aboulafia's willingness to lose a good client over this shows arrogance and a lack of professionalism.  I have taken my cats here for several years and now I have to find a new vet for follow up with my cats thyroid tumor issue, which is now putting my cat's health in a precarious position.  Very surprising as this is the first problem I have had with them.  When it comes down to it, they care less about your pet and only about the money.