Dr. Robin Hill-Boutinlisa perez

1 Review updated:

I and several other individuals have noted several negative comments about me on Vitals. Com
First of all the individual was never and I repeat never my patient. I have several NYC harassment complaints and criminal mischief complaints about the individual posting these complaints with the NYC police department. I also have one in N J. No one has done anything to stop this individual. She is a stalker This individual has been stalking me and my children for several years. She has had infidelity with my husband also for many years . She has vandalized my property, threatened my children, been to my house, contacted my son. The Hippa issue was dealt with this year with the appropriate parties.
I am going to seek legal action against this individual as well as your website if in fact you continue to allow this woman to discredit me . I a AS m in the process of setting this up. This individual is crazy!!! I am afraid for my children and myself. I think this individual is capable of in the least harming us, as well as killing us.

Please feel free to contact me at [protected]@aol.com
The individual is Lisa M. Perez and I am definitely afraid for my families safety!!!

Ro