Dr Renato Clabriahealth and beauty

S Jun 20, 2019

Dr clabria's office is managed by this woman who's is his sister in law. As I was in his office today for consultation, I was attacked verbally and physically by her. I had to call the cops to make complaint and file charges.
I am shocked and humiliated by this staff behaviors. They are not mentally and professionally stable. I know it sounds really weird.. I feel the same way but this is exactly what happened.o feel like maybe she was triggered by my nationality and background.
I would do more research before I consider this doctor!