Dr. Perry S SeiderAwful Oral Surgeon

I made the mistake of using this doctor to have my wisdom teeth removed over a year ago and my jaw is still not the same! He is AWFUL. I had to make trips to see him everyday for 3 weeks after they were removed because they did not give me appropriate pain medication and did not explain to my parents who picked me up that i had a very difficult surgery and how to help me recover. Not only was the surgery not done properly, i had a numb lip for weeks, infections after because they did not give me the proper information for post surgery care. I had at least 20 trips after the surgery for problems that came up.

Do not waste your money, time and health with this "doctor" he is snide and rude on top of being a bad, uneducated doctor.