Dr. NijawinDr. Nijawin

I had my eyes operated on by Dr. Nijawin because they were droopy, I went to see him twice and said one eye in particular was tight and blury and when I wear my glasses I feel as if my eye lashes are touching the glass in my right eye, always water coming out, he waved this off as my imagination except for the dry eye which I never had before.

Also first thing in the morning it is very noticeable my right eye is smaller than the left, both my eye's were normally bigger.

I went to see another plastic surgeon who confirmed all of this, saying there is one stitch to many that is why it is tight.

When I went back to see Dr.Nijawin and told him everything the other doctor told me he still brushed it off.

Even after all of this time I still feel my eye's tighter than they should be moreso the right but he will not do anything about them.

I explained this to his secretary and said I do not like the idea of another operation but I do not want to live like this the rest of my life and I want him to pay to make this right, they told him I wanted the government to pay for it!!!

Can you please help me in this matter.