Dr. Mike BurdockRepeated phonecalls

This guy keeps calling my 87 year old aunt, who lives by herself. She's been in and out of the hospital for the last 4 months and is very weak. This Burdock guy calls her 3 to 4 times a day making her get up to answer the phone for some scam he's trying to run. She's very frightened and wants him to stop bothering her. She has an unlisted phone number and I have called his number back as I had it traced. I told them NOT to bother her again but he keeps calling anyway. I put her on the "DON'T CALL LIST' sometime ago but it does no good evidently.
I WANT THIS STOPPED NOW !!!
My aunt's unlisted phone number is [protected].