Dr. Manish H. Shahpermanent co2 laser peel burn injury damage

Dr. Manish H. Shah permanently burned CO2 laser peel burn injury damage into my skin/face. There are lines, gouges and craters (loss of volume) that were NOT present on my skin/face prior to Dr. Shah's aggressive CO2 laser procedure. There was ZERO pre-procedure medical care despite a prescribed prescription/skin care protocol two weeks prior to the procedure. When I expressed extreme dissatisfaction with the damage Dr. Shah burned into my face, he cancelled the remaining appointments in writing denying me medical care meant to follow-up the procedure. Dr. Shah offered me a complementary fat grafting treatment (approx. $5, 000) in writing in an attempt to resolve this issue, but I would never trust him to care for my skin/face again. I filed a claim with The Doctor's Company against Dr. Shah, but TDC did not view first-hand the CO2 laser peel burn injury damage to my face, and relied on photographs which is ludicrous as photos can be digitally-altered and time stamps manipulated. Photographs are not evidence. TDC's so-called 'independent expert' also ignored evidence of substandard medicine in my medical record and email documentation. I filed a formal complaint with CO DORA, but I saw no evidence of an investigation. When Karen McGovern, CO DORA Program Director, viewed the CO2 laser peel burn injury damage at my express request, she acknowledged the CO2 laser peel burn injury to my face, but stated that physician intent must be proved which means that even gross negligence is acceptable if the physician did not intend to cause harm. This is evidence of a shocking lack of standards and physician accountability in the State of Colorado. Dr. Shah has tried to blame previous damage, but it was minuscule compared to the extensive, extreme damage from Dr. Shah's CO2 laser procedure. I'm devastated. I would give ANYTHING to have my skin as it was before Dr. Shah's CO2 laser procedure.