Dr. Gerald PitmanLiposuction Gone Way Wrong!

H

Dr. Gerald Pitman has left me with major unrepairable deformities across my body and painful scar tissue. I feel will never be emotionally the same. No and I mean No sympathy just complete avoidance to address any thing. Office staff incompetent and uneducated even to answer simple questions. God Bless anyone who has to undergo such an experience in life.

• Jm
    JM Aug 22, 2008

I am also suffering major deformities at the hands of Dr. Gerald Pitman and extrem pain. Why is he still practicing??? My friends in New York said he is not feeling well after having cancer and on his second divorce. This Doctor should end his practice and stop relying on his Fashion magazine articles. He is not what these magazines say he is. Besides, he is getting way too old, which is probably why I am so deformed. I wouldn't want my grandfather performing surgery so why should is he still allowed to messe up people. I am so angry he has ruined my life and others.

• Jm
    JM Aug 25, 2008

So Sad...So many horror stories about this doctor lately.

• Su
    Susan Nov 28, 2008

Could you please elaborate? What kind of procedure did he perform on you and when?
    thanks,
    S

• Un
    Unhappy Husband Apr 05, 2011

He used to be tops, but he ruined my wife, she went for lipo, [censor] upsold her to a tummy tuck, got infected, scar is disgusting, charged her for the hospital and anethesiologist, to correct his mistakes. I hear he had to switch hospitals, due to peer reviews (not confirmed). They should have pulled his medical license years ago.

• Ha
    happiestgirl Jul 02, 2011

I think Dr Pitman is an excellent doctor and I've had two procedures performed by him and they were flawless.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices