Dr. Eugene Moor Birmingham, ALBreast Augmentation

S

I am a hard working, single mother of two. I am educated, successful and productive citizen. Dr. Eugene Moor performed a breast augmentation procedure on me in January of 2008 that has left me with a little more than an inch or two of sagging skin off of the bottom of my implant. I relied on Dr. Moor's expertise and professionalism with my procedure and couldn't be more disappointed, embarrassed and angry with my results and treatment. Furthermore, after sending Dr. Moor my pictures (because I live in a different state now) he has suggested that I invest thousands of dollars more for him to fix what he couldn't do right the first time. Dr. Moor has not returned any of my phone calls or emails to him regarding this matter. His accountability and professionalism in this matter has been very, very poor!

• Ro
    robert Oct 14, 2008

hi my friend had breast cancer surgery at university of illinois hospital and it went bad.
    very bad., deformed breast. be careful where you go.

Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster Apr 28, 2010

Too many quacks out there. Too m any greedy evil doctors out there.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices