Dr. E. Leon Thompson / refusal to continue service to me as his patient without any notification as to why!

1 9420 W. Union Hills Dr. Ste 100, Peoria, AZ 85382, United States

I called Dr. E. Thompson's office earlier today to request my prescription for medication which he has been doing for over 20 years. The first time I called I was told I had been removed from service. I asked why and the lady said she didnt know but would check. I advised her I needed my prescriptions refilled and she said she would check on that also, and call me back. I received no return phone call so I called back later this morning and was told my records were removed or something to that affect. I asked why and she didn't know. I again told her I needed my prescriptions refilled and she said she would check and call me back. Its now after 4:00PM and no return phone call. I called back and asked to speak to Dr. Thompson and was told he was not in the office. I asked that he call me tomorrow when he was supposed to be in. She said she would leave a message. And I again noted I wanted to speak to Dr. Thompson and no one else in the office. She said she would leave a note to that affect. At this moment I have not received any call, notice or any communication as to what is going on with my being his patient. I do also have a concern that as I had complained about receiving a bill with a 30 day late notice of which I never received an initial bill to have the opportunity to pay it that my status with the Dr. is more with the staff than actually the Dr. At any rate I have not been given the respect of ANY notification at all of what or why my status with the Dr. has changed. I am very upset with how this has or maybe better stated has not been handled.

• Updated by Dale Blomker, Jul 11, 2019

I continue to not be able to talk to Dr. Thompson and/or be given any reason as to why my patient status has been terminated without notification as I believe there should be required communication.

• Updated by Dale Blomker, Jul 11, 2019

Again I have not had any communication from Dr. Thompson.

Da