Dr. Dolores A. Lovelessmalpractice/workers comp fraud

N

This Dr. treats injuries for my employer. I was recently sent to her and had a horrible experience. 1st off there were some "paperwork" issues on my 1st visit, so Dr Loveless couldn't treat both sides just one, however, limited as she was to the "paperwork", I wasn't examined very well at all, she did no imaging, nothing more than poke my muscles and pull for a second. This "exam" in no way tested any of the motions I use in my position at work, nor did her exam test the areas I was complaining about. However, I had to understand it was a "paperwork" issue.
So I go to work, fuss about the paperwork and go back to Dr. Loveless the very next morning. I was there at 11am, was told by Becky, the phone person, whom was also a problem later, come back at 1pm. so I do this. I sit there for 40 minutes, and Dr. Loveless tells me she doesn't need to see me the medicine she gave me was going to treat my whole body. And at that point I argued with her because she did not look/ examine me at all for my actual injury.
The meds she gave me made me sick, I tried to tell Dr. Loveless I couldn't take them, she yelled at me "just let me treat you". I say to her "you haven't looked at my injury you can't guess whats wrong the only way to know is with an MRi if no physical exam." Dr. Loveless told me she has "30 years experience and can make guesses"
I was very upset leaving there. But I took the Medicine. And I can prove everything I say here, I got copies and doctor bills and union stewards the whole 9.
On the 4th day of taking my prescribed meds, I was so sick, had to go get antibiotics from another doctor, and since I told Dr Loveless I took anxiety meds in my report, and the fact she gave me meds that not only lowered my immune system but also interfered with my anxiety meds. So I been crying uncontrollable for four days as well. She did that ### on purpose and all I was doing was trying to get the proper medicine when I told her I couldn't take this stuff.
The other complaint I have about Dr. Loveless Is the fact that she shared information unrelative to my injury with my job and that had not been consulted with me first. She also told my employer I "Went off on her" "cussing".
I did no such thing!!! I was trying to get the proper medical care that I have worked my ### off for!!At the end, I did have an attitude, I will give her that. But I was respectful, I said maam, and I asked her if she was sure about her decision. Even came back a second time so she could redeem herself thru the "paperwork"
I absolutely refuse to be the bad guy here. This doctor is for the company and not the injured employee and somebody with some authorization needs to get in there and do some inspecting.
I'd be doing Jacksonville a favor if she gets caught and loses her practice.
We don't need any more doctors in corporate pockets, and could stand to lose alot more.
By the way, my injury requires physical therapy & a month light duty, I had to go to a different doctor to find that out, which took over a week to get, Dr. Loveless really messed my week up and my relationships at work. She should have to pay for it too.